Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1695 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

e cigarettes and hash

Hello Everyone,

I have a question on using my e cigarette clearomizer to smoke hash in. Has anyone tried this? I made some bubble, and thought I would try to use the 99% isopropyl alcohol method to turn it into hash oil, and mix it with Propylene Glycol( which is what I use to make my ecig juices), and use it in my clearomizer. Seems it would make a great one hitter. Any thoughts on this?

Have a great holiday,
    Clstgrwr Reviewed by Clstgrwr on . e cigarettes and hash Hello Everyone, I have a question on using my e cigarette clearomizer to smoke hash in. Has anyone tried this? I made some bubble, and thought I would try to use the 99% isopropyl alcohol method to turn it into hash oil, and mix it with Propylene Glycol( which is what I use to make my ecig juices), and use it in my clearomizer. Seems it would make a great one hitter. Any thoughts on this? Have a great holiday, Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

e cigarettes and hash

Yea bro they work pretty good. You can get prefilled cartridges at certain dispesaries also various tutorials on youtube on how. For me filling the cartridge and putting it in resulted in a huge mess. I would recommend not filling completely it burns better

e cigarettes and hash

lol its funny you asked. prior to where i am now, i worked on a fishing boat for a while. while i was working on it i was told that there will be absolutely no drug use on the vessel (medical marijuana) so what i did was i bought a cheap throw away e-cig for like $20 and took the round piece out where the vapor comes out. and i just pulled out the nicotine wool and loaded it with meds. slapped the piece back on how it fits and bam! :jointsmile: i could now enjoy my job even more and still keep it! idk give it a shot. its worth a try!