Hi,

My names Ethan, and I'm currently trying to help legalise marijuana in Australia, not only for its medicinal values, but for recreational use also.

I run/write a blog for the brand new website Sixth Chakra - Home whom will also, starting in two months, be the first Australian podcast for marijuana users, and with marijuana users (skype video calls between me, my co-worker, and a special guest each week)

You can find my tweets and links to articles/blogs/petitions/updates here http://www.twitter.com/eathohicks

Thanks!
eatho Reviewed by eatho on . Medical Marijuana In Australia Hi, My names Ethan, and I'm currently trying to help legalise marijuana in Australia, not only for its medicinal values, but for recreational use also. I run/write a blog for the brand new website Sixth Chakra - Home whom will also, starting in two months, be the first Australian podcast for marijuana users, and with marijuana users (skype video calls between me, my co-worker, and a special guest each week) You can find my tweets and links to articles/blogs/petitions/updates here Rating: 5