Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1529 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Noob Growing Question!

Hey guys!

Iv'e grown A few plants here and there! Although I've always had A couple of questions.

Now on Youtube and on the web, I've seen people getting fulls harvest off of small plants grown in very small pots! So my questions are. How do you get your plant to fully grow in such a small pot? I always thought that the size of the plant was determined and based off of the size of the pot. Which leads me to think, in order for the plant to fully grow, does it need to be in a good sizable plant?

Thanks guys!

Hemp Protein Powder - The #1 Place To Find Hemp Protein Powder For Sale Online
    hemp-Prince Reviewed by hemp-Prince on . Noob Growing Question! Hey guys! Iv'e grown A few plants here and there! Although I've always had A couple of questions. Now on Youtube and on the web, I've seen people getting fulls harvest off of small plants grown in very small pots! So my questions are. How do you get your plant to fully grow in such a small pot? I always thought that the size of the plant was determined and based off of the size of the pot. Which leads me to think, in order for the plant to fully grow, does it need to be in a good sizable Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Noob Growing Question!

My first grow was done in 1 gallon pots . The plants became very roo bound but flowered just fine. I figure with bigger pots I might have doubled my yield. The plants matured fine and the smoke was great.

Noob Growing Question!

You can grow a full grown plant; Or actually "finish" a plant in a small pot. As long as you provide nutrients to the plant, and despite it being root bound.

However; You will get a fuller plant and a higher yield if you transplant from 1 gallon pots into 3 gallon pots at flower stage.

Since plants stretch 2-3 X's when photo period is changed; It is advisable to put them in bigger "3 X's bigger" pots at flower. Hope this helps.
    [align=center]Read the Growfaqs! Please!?
    Glad to help \"Med\" growers needing advice.
    Certified Grower. Registered with Dept. of Agriculture
    Sometimes I hang out at UK420
    [/align]