Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1568 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

CBD rich strains:

The Harle-Tsu was lab tested at 22 to 1 CBD to THC ratio. What has the Haze Autoflower been lab tested at?

2.   Advertisements

CBD rich strains:

Salutations everyone,

For reasons hard to explain briefly i'd prefer some 1:1 CBD-Rich Auto-Flowering Feminized strain if i'm ever tempted to grow again.

It seems i'll have time to re-think the whole hobby so your suggestions & corresponding reviews might be helpful here...

:detective1:

CBD rich strains:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyGrower
    The Harle-Tsu was lab tested at 22 to 1 CBD to THC ratio. What has the Haze Autoflower been lab tested at?
    To be clear, my statement on higher CBD levels in Haze Auto is based on the breeder's claim (Dinafem), so as to specific Laboratory test results, I have no facts or proof beyond that of my experience with growing it.

With tested strains like Harle-Tsu, I wonder if growing indoor versus outdoor also has any effect on CBD levels.

CBD rich strains:

i just ordered some CBD from a dispensary in Montreal CAN

CBD rich strains:

jimzz11; I'll be waiting for your post on 'results,' anxiously.

I just started a new CBD tincture made with a 1:1 (THC to CBD) ratio. The process is difficult for me to, entirely understand. However, it is done with chemical analysis and if needed, thc is added or taken out, to maintain the constant 1:1 ratio.

This tincture really rocks. Having had some serious issues with my balance for the past 10 months, the high is not desirable. As, I stopped using the Hemp oil in Nov., for a variety of reasons. All my ortho/neuro problems returned and this medicine works for the pain and spasms, asap, without the high. Noting, that it took several months on the rso, to get this much relief.

This is the UP part for a grower...this stuff sells for $250. an ounce and that is simply 'costs.' It is 10mg of CBD X 10mg of THC, precisely. Side effects, relief!

It is processed with CO2 (a method without so much danger). Then the analysis and adding or removing of thc and or CBD.

It only takes about 3 drops for a maximum benefit.

The one thing I KNOW, for certain...Little or no sativa is in it, depending on the thc results. This method of using a dropper, makes it easier to control the dose, as well.

The taste, well..it could improve. Similar to rso, however not quite, as obnoxious.

Harlequin is one of the strains grown for this mixture. :rasta: pr

CBD rich strains:

Harlequin CBD plants are free to anyone 21 years old in Colorado.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12