Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1459 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Opinions on the calmest, most chill anti-anxiety strains (Preferably Indica-high CDB)

I definitely also recommended OG Kush it is by far one of the best well balanced strains I know that is great for anxiety in my opinion. Also white berry is a great strain too.

2.   Advertisements

Opinions on the calmest, most chill anti-anxiety strains (Preferably Indica-high CDB)

I loved OG Kush, until I tried the Hindu Kush. Now, :thumbsup:I loves Hindu Kush..I have tried them both...and I believe the CBD's are pretty high in the Hindu Kush, because I tend to love the CBD strains, unknowingly.

The high is in being 'pain free' :jointsmile: which is what I get from Hindu Kush and immediate sleep... Plus, I love some guys CBD tincture. I am going to have to get my hands on that CBD tincture...absolutely no high and a very nice medication. In fact, I am taking a holiday and I think I will re-start my treatment with that tincture. (the fellow is trying to cure brain cancer, among other things).

Pain free, gets my closet cleaned out!
    Times are a changing...the high isn't so fun, when you have certain medical issues. pr

I think the strain we were having a conversation about the other night was a newcomer on the scene Banana Kush that has some pretty high levels as far as kush strains go. But if yuh lookin for low thc levels.. this aint the one from what I hear lol Great for the ailments mentioned by both PT and the OP though

the canna capsules of the harlequin turned out great. I ended up making 38 and took 2 in the evening straight through until they were gone. mixed in a few puffs of blue dream as well now and then.
    The buzz was very calming and I slept hard each night. I have nocturnal seizures and hard sleep keeps them at bay. So yes on the harlequin and cbd as a nuero-protector(sp). GDP will be ready in April...:rastasmoke:

OmrtiaRX, is a high CBD and very low THC. I have not tried it. However, the author, Martin Lee (Smoke Signals), a member of the CBD crew; said it is the 'go to' strain, if you can get it. He recommended contacting [email protected]. I checked it out, but the real information, I was seeking, wasn't on the site. Since, I am not growing, it would not be advantageous to go there. However, he said they have 'programs' for patient growers. Which is all I can say, about it.

I don't know what is in harlequin, however, GDP is a potent and very chill, long acting medication. I'll look forward to your review of the GDP. I like the taste, too! Oh, put L.A. Confidential, on your list, another I love for sleep. :jointsmile: pr

This site is amazing...all I have to say...so much knowledge...:jointsmile:

has anyone ever figured out haw many strains/varieties of cannabis currently exist?
    i've heard there's over 2000 varieties currently extant, with more being developed
    all the time.
    it would be great if there was some kind of comprehensive cannabis plant guide available...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12