Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1689 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Ecuador or peru

Well, I am planning on making a move to ecuador or peru.. other areas in the americas are up in the air as those 2 places seem to be the most pot friendly. Just curious if anyone has any advice on either or another area. My main priorities are safety, nice and cheap rent, good place to surf, and the ability to smoke without going to some crazy prison.. If anyone has any advice.. I would love to hear.. much love to everyone!
    pelagic420 Reviewed by pelagic420 on . Ecuador or peru Well, I am planning on making a move to ecuador or peru.. other areas in the americas are up in the air as those 2 places seem to be the most pot friendly. Just curious if anyone has any advice on either or another area. My main priorities are safety, nice and cheap rent, good place to surf, and the ability to smoke without going to some crazy prison.. If anyone has any advice.. I would love to hear.. much love to everyone! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Ecuador or peru

I am in 'the Americas' the North one. I doubt you are going to find a place today, that is totally legal. That day will come... i hope!

Exactly what are you looking for. a) Strictly personal use-all over town and freely? That doesn't exist in the North one. Heck, you can't even smoke a cigarette in public, in some cities, in my state. b) growing c) cash cropping? d)personal caregiver?

This should be an interesting and enlightening thread. pr

There use to be a member here from Brazil. I think it is spelled Coelho. It sure sounded like a paradise, to me. And there is always the Islands...Hawaiian.. with medicinal use, as per 18 states of the U.S. and two: which have "legalized," Some of our great lakes, have nice beaches, also.

I've watched some You Tube Videos of Seed Hunting (searching) in a pilgrimage (sort of) and major league hiking, to get to very specific fields. For certain strains. If you don't want to be around people....there are some really neat places there.