Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1606 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Transcendental Meditation

has anyone tried or does anyone do "Transcendental Meditation".And if so, does it really work?or is it just another subject over publicized by Americans because David Lynch and a hole lot of other famous people do it. Iv seriously only just heard about it on youtube watching some Russel Brand clips.
    black wizard Reviewed by black wizard on . Transcendental Meditation has anyone tried or does anyone do "Transcendental Meditation".And if so, does it really work?or is it just another subject over publicized by Americans because David Lynch and a hole lot of other famous people do it. Iv seriously only just heard about it on youtube watching some Russel Brand clips. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Look into Allan watts. You will not be disappointed.

finally someone reply's to my thread...a million years later :stoned:
    In the end i started doing mindfulness meditation which is pretty good so far.

TM was hip when the Beatles visited their yogi 1968. I read a Time magazine article but didn't understand it and remember even less than that.

yeah i think you will find it has come a fair way since then

At the university in the seventies, studied biofeedback and got to where I could do some simple things, most exotic was changing the temp between my hands just a little. But then had big heart attack 1-4-00, during emergency room and massive pain it's surprising what you may remember. Doctor was impressed with ability to slow heart rate, control breathing, control pain,l think it helped.