Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1666 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Not really social

I'm new to NM. Left in 2003 came back this year. Don't know many people and would like to meet other MM users in the alamogordo area. Also would like to join in the meetings in Carlsbad that I read about. So Hi--is any one out there!!!
    pinkcar Reviewed by pinkcar on . Not really social I'm new to NM. Left in 2003 came back this year. Don't know many people and would like to meet other MM users in the alamogordo area. Also would like to join in the meetings in Carlsbad that I read about. So Hi--is any one out there!!! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Not really social

Hi Pinkcar and welcome back to the state and the program. Best advice I can give you is it register with the Ruidoso producer and hang around their office for a bit. They have an open-door policy and you can visit with patients that come in or you could ask them to leave your contact info out for patients to see when they come in. The patient group in Roswell is pretty active and again, the Ruidoso producer should have info for you.

Good luck and have a great day!