Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1894 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Volcano Liquid Pad Help!

Hello, I was wondering exacally how to use the liquid pad for my volcano. Do I put it directly on top on the volcano underneath the herb chamber or in the chamber? I'm so confused! If I wanted to use Indian/Moroccan/Paki/Afghan hash on the volcano how would I go about it- would I need to utilize the liquid pad?
    Thanks
    DJYEAHM888(sick)BRAH Reviewed by DJYEAHM888(sick)BRAH on . Volcano Liquid Pad Help! Hello, I was wondering exacally how to use the liquid pad for my volcano. Do I put it directly on top on the volcano underneath the herb chamber or in the chamber? I'm so confused! If I wanted to use Indian/Moroccan/Paki/Afghan hash on the volcano how would I go about it- would I need to utilize;) the liquid pad? Thanks ;) Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Volcano Liquid Pad Help!

I don't use a volcano. However, if there is a liquid pad, I would assume it is for concentrates; oil? Interesting to know, there is a pad for it! Should make for great vape! pr