Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1707 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Cannabis stores don't open till 2014, where can I get cannabis until then?

Was kind of curious about the CL people advertising their extra for donations. Previous post on this thread made it sound like the risk (from a legal standpoint) is mainly for the seller and not necessarily the buyer, is that correct? Feeling a little hesistant to reach out to someone offering to sell from CL.

Just moved to Boulder from a non-medicinal state, not able to get a red card soley because I dont want my active concealed carries to be termed. I can go get hammered on alchohol, but cant smoke ... go figure.

^ I should point out that I don't have a clue what the law is about that, I was just asking too. I've thought about it too but seems kinda risky. I think I'll wait until January to make that trip but it is tempting. there are a shitload of ads about donations but my luck I would pick the one undercover cop ad. there was a story about one of those vendors I saw on the news the guy was totally open about it but still seems kinda iffy.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

don't do it, I just did a search and found that yes, they really do bust the people who are trying to buy. hard to believe but true. just wait until January and we'll all meet for the victory party. :jointsmile:
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

4.   Advertisements

Well, I can finally chime in here. I found a good source on CL, funny guy actually - So yes, the real deal is out there.

The cops are trying to sell hash and concentrates, under state law its not okay to distribute or receive those yet. They'll try to hook you to donate for herb, and then say "well I only have so and so concentrates left"

So don't buy on CL if you don't know what your doing.

BTW... Low RDR has invaded colorado Muhahahaha

Real deal is out there for sure. Haven't heard of busts, just jackings. Most of them, in my experience, are just looking for fair comp for their wares. Also have met a few good people there.

Interesting on the concentrate sales, i'll have to keep my ears open.

Quote Originally Posted by Isomil
    Just moved to Boulder from a non-medicinal state, not able to get a red card soley because I dont want my active concealed carries to be termed. I can go get hammered on alchohol, but cant smoke ... go figure.
    Explain please. I'm considering moving to CO and have cc permit.
    [align=center]BillyBuddWiseR
    I grow for my own medical needs. I was able to go from 72 pills a day (mostly Schedule II painkillers.) down to 12 by using marijuana. I know of nobody else that uses it in my area so growing is my only way of obtaining it, especially if I want specific medical strains. MY GROW LOG HERE

[/align]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234