Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1566 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Cannabis stores don't open till 2014, where can I get cannabis until then?

see craigs list. as a buyer, there is no legal risk purchasing from CL in CO any more for anyone now w/A64. If not a med patient, just stick to 1 oz or less.

see boulder and denver craigslist. search for mmj or ounce or strain, etc. (use only one term at a time on craigslist, works better)

just be sure to look at quality and make sure it's worth it. there arre some great deals on there. Gotta keep checking back as if there is a caregiver with a few extra ounces, he'll likely only have his ad up for a few hours, till his Z's are gone. So if you find nothing, check back tomorrow.

Do caregivers sell lozenges or edibles on craigslists or is it just the smoking variety? Could a caregiver buy the lozenges for me? That's really what I am looking for, the dissolving lozenges. Possibly I should just go Craigslist search and see for myself... d'oh.

3.   Advertisements

that might be tougher. your best bet there would be to grow and make your own edibles. the lozenge method was borrowed from narcotics used that way for cancer patients so they could regulate their dose. the 40-800 minute onset of cannabis makes this method kinda useless - ie it's really just a way to eat the pot. You can make your own edible with some ground up weed and peanut butter, and if you are growing, you'll have enough to make batches of butter...

just move here. freedom is a perfectly valid reason to move your ass!

Quote Originally Posted by copobo
    see craigs list. as a buyer, there is no legal risk purchasing from CL in CO any more for anyone now w/A64. If not a med patient, just stick to 1 oz or less.

see boulder and denver craigslist. search for mmj or ounce or strain, etc. (use only one term at a time on craigslist, works better)

just be sure to look at quality and make sure it's worth it. there arre some great deals on there. Gotta keep checking back as if there is a caregiver with a few extra ounces, he'll likely only have his ad up for a few hours, till his Z's are gone. So if you find nothing, check back tomorrow.
    Does anyone have experience with random people on Craigslist in Boulder? Saw an ad up a couple weeks ago with a phone # that I googled and it was a text advertising scam. Would love to know of a reliable connection if someone could point me in the right direction.
    I've had my med card for 4 years but it recently expired and I'd like to avoid a dr. visit and the paperwork/fees with Amendment 64 now in place.
    Got an 8th on the b-market recently and it was mediocre at best....planning on getting back into growing my own but don't know where to acquire good clones without my card and it'll take some time.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Just found out the state fee is now only $35 which is so much better than the $90 I paid for years, so I'm contemplating renewing my card. Does the paperwork and proof that it was mailed certified still allow me access to dispensaries until my card arrives like in years past?
    Hate to spend the money with amendment 64 and all, but at the same time I think I hate dealing with the black market more.

Quote Originally Posted by A.R.
    Do caregivers sell lozenges or edibles on craigslists or is it just the smoking variety? Could a caregiver buy the lozenges for me? That's really what I am looking for, the dissolving lozenges. Possibly I should just go Craigslist search and see for myself... d'oh.
    I think your gonna have tough time trying to find the right caregiver or black market dealer that will have lozenges at their disposal , so I wouldn't waste too much time with that.

Like other people suggested in this thread, just try to make your own edibles. edibles are easy to make and pretty much have the same affects as lozenges. I also think you should heavily reconsider trying a vaporizer. A vaporizer is very very simple to use. you just have to grind the weed up, put it in the glass piece, and then set it to the right temperature. you could also find out exactly how they make those lozenges, and make your own lozenges. Obviously you want those lozenges, so making your own batch might be your best bet on getting your hands on them. all those suggestions are a lot better then calling up dispensaries and asking if they can sell lozenges to you under the table(lol I highly doubt that will work) or finding a random caregiver/dealer with them.

But for the time being, I think you should try making your own edibles and vaporizing your weed to help with your medical problems. rather then suffer for a long time, until you get some more lozenges.

GL with your quest to find the lozenges :thumbsup:

Well, I just read an article about the Denver police wasting their time going after people selling on Craigslist, so I really don't wanna deal with that anymore!!! Need a recommendation of a Dr. to go to in Boulder to renew my red-card? I saw Dr. Landes about 2 years ago but before going again want to make sure he hasn't had any problems with the Registry? Any other recommendations? What's the turn around time these days to get my card in the mail? Seems like they are forcing renewals to wait till the official card arrives to get into a disp? So silly, no idea where I'm gonna get anything until I jump through all these hoops!!

Quote Originally Posted by boulderhound
    Does the paperwork and proof that it was mailed certified still allow me access to dispensaries until my card arrives like in years past?
    Unfortunately you can not purchase using renewal paperwork. Once you have ever had a red card, it is always considered a renewal after that point. Another one of the retarded laws that they need to address. If the CDPHE could return a simple card in a week or so it wouldn't be a problem. But alas, it is the government. They will screw up everything that they touch.

Private sector could process and return a card to you in less than a week. I would do them all day everyday for $35 a pop and be a bazillionaire by now instead of just a poor farmer.

Quote Originally Posted by colagal
    Probably depends upon the dispensary and how long ago your card expired. As a caregiver, it would be OK by me. What is interesting though is your BM experience, and I don't mean that in a gastroenterological sense. It probably came as no surprise that what you got in the black market was mediocre? I wonder if the price was reflective as well? Now that the demand is increasing and there is no place for the recreational user to legally buy, I imagine the market is becoming flooded with mediocre or less pot.
    Ended up going to Dr. B in Boulder to renew my card 2.5 weeks ago, he's quite the character and I'm hoping by some miracle my new redcard comes in the next week or two. Anyone in the Boulder/Longmont area willing to help out with a 1/4 in the mean time?.....I have the renewal paperwork and an expired redcard and have been on the registry since 2008. I've found 2 black market sources but the mmj is mediocre at best.
    I'm also in the market for a caregiver if anyone is interested, I've always grown my own but recently had an infant so a lot of my wifes conservative midwest family has been visiting and she prefers to not have the basement out of commission right now!

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide! Cheers

what is the verdict on the craig's list vendors out there, anyone know? if they are just giving away an oz or less with a request for a donation then is the consumer breaking the law? is the law going after these guys? just curious. :rastasmoke:
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast