Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1694 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Autoflowering Guide

Hello everyone!

People think autoflowering plants are so different, and really have to say it has nothing special... anyway I want to write some tips.

TIPS:

1. Autoflowering plants are very grateful, and need, for good production, long days and high light intensity to grow and develop all that plant can give. You must to know that to speed up cycle, are prepared to make the most of available light energy.
    Indoors are recommended, depending on the light:
    250w (sodium): 20 hours of light, 4 dark.
    400w (sodium): 20 hours of light, 4 dark.
    600w (sodium): 18 hours of light, 6 dark, or for maximum 20 hours of light and 4 of darkness . Excellent growers, for optimal results even reducing to 16 hours of light and 8 dark.+

2. Outdoors, we recommend from 15 May until 1 August to get the best result if you cultivate in mountain areas, wet and cold. In warmer areas, can be grown outdoors with excellent results from March to November, but increased production will be in summer.

3. Use a substrate loose and fluffy as possible, the more loose and oxygenated, for more rapid expansion of the root system. Outdoors, it would improve our garden with quality commercial substrates we use indoors.

4. If we have to grow in containers, pots should use good size to allow the rapid expansion of the roots, use pots indoors 7-11 L. We recommend 11 liters.

5. Obtain excellent results with a hydroponic system, for example with a drip irrigation system of nutrient solution.

6. Keeping the moisture of the substrate lower than usual. Never drown the plant with irrigation, especially in crops on land. The more loose the substrate, can be watered more. If we use organic fertilizers will be somewhat lower performance, better quality pear.

PLEASE NOTE:

One of the points that must be clear is that the factor limiting production in a autoflowering is its short growing period (22 to 25) days in most varieties. Knowing this, any mishap or lack of optimal conditions that the plant suffers in this period, it develops prevent 100%, so that the plant would remain small and, of course, greatly reduce production.
    Transplants are not recommended in autoflowering, because if the plant stops for some kind of reason normal development (cold stress), take a few days to get back on track. We recommend planting directly into the final pot.

Vermicompost is ideal for the substrate (15-25%), as it will ensure sufficient nutrition for growth and not depend so much of the fertilizations at that stage, with a small risk of fertilizer would ok.
    Then we would spend to fertilize flowering.
    The recommended size for indoor pot usually 7 or 11 liters. Outdoors the maximum would be 25 liters.

Also have to know that their short cycle, usually donā??t have salt accumulation problems. And it is best to use preventative products to fight the plague. For example, a neem oil irrigate, when appears second knot, help to create a strong barrier for futures pests.

Here are some things to consider in growing autoflowering, the end of the day, as we said, do not differ much from non-self.

Thatā??s all friends!
    So we hope this information be useful and nice for all.
    Greetings
    BuddhaSeeds Reviewed by BuddhaSeeds on . Autoflowering Guide Hello everyone! People think autoflowering plants are so different, and really have to say it has nothing special... anyway I want to write some tips. http://thumbs.subefotos.com/9bd73ea78d558d2fa96b77582cd737eao.jpg TIPS: 1. Autoflowering plants are very grateful, and need, for good production, long days and high light intensity to grow and develop all that plant can give. You must to know that to speed up cycle, are prepared to make the most of available light energy. Indoors Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Autoflowering Guide

I have been planning on growing autos I think this will get me started

Autoflowering Guide

hello,
    This is my first grow, and i have planted AK47 Autoflower's.
    I have followed the 20/4 light cycle, but have been using a 600W MH. i believe they have just pre-flowered and are ready for the flower stage. i have a 600W HPS bulb that i will switch to. based on your comment about a 600s Sodium lamp for 18/6, should i have been using a HPS lamp all along?

thanks in advance.
    jason