Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1670 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Need grower in eastern oregon. Please help :)

Hello everyone.

Just want to say hi and also have a question for growers. I am looking for a grower in eastern oregon, preferably not too far away from Ontario. I am a legal ommp patient and would like to hook up with someone that may be able to help me out, legally of course lol. I have a broken back & neck along with TBI (traumatic brain injury) resulting in a lot of pain and and frustration so hit me up if you are a legal grower and we can talk

Thank you... Peace!
    Coconutsent Reviewed by Coconutsent on . Need grower in eastern oregon. Please help :) Hello everyone. Just want to say hi and also have a question for growers. I am looking for a grower in eastern oregon, preferably not too far away from Ontario. I am a legal ommp patient and would like to hook up with someone that may be able to help me out, legally of course lol. I have a broken back & neck along with TBI (traumatic brain injury) resulting in a lot of pain and and frustration so hit me up if you are a legal grower and we can talk Thank you... Peace! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Need grower in eastern oregon. Please help :)