Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1320 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Tools

Hello all, anybody know how I can add picture to my account? Add picture for others to view? I clicked on" picture" no where to add or take picture. am I missing a click here or their to do this?
    smokeeatsmoke Reviewed by smokeeatsmoke on . Tools Hello all, anybody know how I can add picture to my account? Add picture for others to view? I clicked on" picture" no where to add or take picture. am I missing a click here or their to do this? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Tools

can you elaborate, are you trying to add an avatar to your login profile?

Tools

Yes hello and thank you I've been trying to show a few Picts and I assumed if I tapped on the "picture" tab there would be some kind of directions, here seem to want an avatar, which is not it. Ill continue on and experiment, who knows the darn pict's could end up in china( no disrespect in any fashion expression only). Of coarse with some of these post some members are far away so hellooooo out their in computer world thank you sun dance for you re directing me back to the basics, instead of trudging on yes understand where I'm at first, good night