Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1774 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Florida; Please pass on before 11AM

[align=left]Florida CAN has a press conference at 9:45 and will end our petition to the AG at 11AM just prior to our meeting with the AG's team. We are here in Tallahassee hoping tomorrow marks the day Florida took the turn to becoming the 19th state with medical access to cannabis. We can't do it alone.[/align] [align=left]Please sign the petition [/align] [align=left]If you already signed the petition asking the Attorney General to reschedule cannabis, please ask a friend to sign it too.
    [/align] Petition in Florida, to re-schedule...

Boaz,:rasta: I hope you don't mind, if I put this here: For a few reasons, I like the State to State information, and this is current information. Thank You! Wake Up and Bake,FLORIDA, YOUR ELECTION RESULTS ARE IN:

NOW, Get busy....

:thumbsup:Only Hours left to join this historic petition:thumbsup:
    Our records show that you have not signed the petition to reschedule cannabis at this e-mail address.

On Tuesday, November 13, 2012, the President of the Florida Cannabis Action Network, Cathy Jordan and Director Bob Ohlwiler are meeting with the Director of Prescription Drugs and Special Projects to receive our petition to reschedule cannabis.

Florida Statute 893.0355 states that from time-to-time, additional testings, approvals or scientific evidence may indicate that controlled substances listed in Schedule I, II, III, IV, and V may have a greater potential for beneficial medical use than was evident when the substance was scheduled.
    :jointsmile:Please add your name to the growing list of Floridians who agree cannabis does not belong in Schedule I!
    We can not do this without you!
    Warm Regards,
    Jodi James
    painretreat Reviewed by painretreat on . Florida; Please pass on before 11AM Florida CAN has a press conference at 9:45 and will end our petition to the AG at 11AM just prior to our meeting with the AG's team. We are here in Tallahassee hoping tomorrow marks the day Florida took the turn to becoming the 19th state with medical access to cannabis. We can't do it alone. Please sign the petition If you already signed the petition asking the Attorney General to reschedule cannabis, please ask a friend to sign it too. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

"Homegrown Activism" at its best! Speak up now or forever hold your peace. That's what makes Etat Unis the best place on earth to live!

Sic Semper Tyrannus

:s4:
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup:

I don't know if the petition was only for Florida, but I send them anyway! I do put my correct zip code info, etc. in. I do not lie. pr

The Brownie Mary Democratic Club is a nationwide group. And a part of the Democratic Party. In So. Calif. newsletter section has information of MAPP, contact Lanny Swerdlow and he will instruct you, how to have a local chapter. As well as, How to Start a Republican group for Marijuana.

The purpose is, to put patients in front of our legislator's and neighbors, asking questions of Medicinal Marijuana. And letting our local Gov't and Nat'l Gov't know; MMJ is not going to go away! Will will continue to fight the fight that 'Brownie Mary' started. Getting medicine to patients. And register voters.
    WE need it legal and regulated (if we have to, no regulation, would be much better)! :rasta: pr