Hello everyone,
I am curious about the specifics on I-502.
1) How much weed can a producer grow?
2) When can they start? (I know it can't be sold until 2014)
3) Is it safer to just stick with MMJ laws, or do you guys think this is actually 'legal' now?

"Part III establishes a license system for marijuana producers, processors and retailers. Initial licenses shall be $250 with an annual renewal fee of $1000. Rules prohibit producers and processors from having any financial interest in retailers, much like the three-tier system for hard liquor in control states."

Does this mean Phillip Morris can come in and grow 24 million pounds of weed a day?
Or, is there a limit to how much can be grown?
I hear in Colorado the law says only 6 plants at home, but I haven't been able to find specifics about Washington.

Thank you for the help.
seattlegreens Reviewed by seattlegreens on . I-502 specifics Hello everyone, I am curious about the specifics on I-502. 1) How much weed can a producer grow? 2) When can they start? (I know it can't be sold until 2014) 3) Is it safer to just stick with MMJ laws, or do you guys think this is actually 'legal' now? "Part III establishes a license system for marijuana producers, processors and retailers. Initial licenses shall be $250 with an annual renewal fee of $1000. Rules prohibit producers and processors from having any financial interest in Rating: 5