Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1533 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Can I just make "special" bred?

Hey I just want to start of by saying I don'T know very much so please have mercy
    I have bread mashine : usual procedure water + bread mix 3hours later = bread
    I was wondering if this equation would work: water+ bread mix + Hash/Weed would work.
    Would just be so fu**ing simple
    Or won' it work due to lack of fat?
    again sorry if I'm being useless
    Ikeapencil Reviewed by Ikeapencil on . Can I just make "special" bred? Hey I just want to start of by saying I don'T know very much so please have mercy :) I have bread mashine : usual procedure water + bread mix 3hours later = bread I was wondering if this equation would work: water+ bread mix + Hash/Weed would work. Would just be so fu**ing simple :) Or won' it work due to lack of fat? again sorry if I'm being useless:) Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Well I never make any recipe so far. But you will surely get the answer here.

I've never tried anything like this but I personally don't think it would work. Weed has to be soaked in butter for the thc to be removed from the weed. You may be able to just throw groud up weed in the bread, but I don't imagine it would taste very well. I know there are recipes to cook things like cakes ect in crock pots, so I'm sure you could do the same thing with a bread maker!