Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1642 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Third Generation licensed grower

Third Generation licensed grower looking to connect with patients that need medicine or just assistance. My wife and I are OMMP licensed growers that both work in the medical field. We are each hold Oregon state licenses in our own fields and she is also in collage. Please see my profile for contact thank you.
    negativeempire Reviewed by negativeempire on . Third Generation licensed grower Third Generation licensed grower looking to connect with patients that need medicine or just assistance. My wife and I are OMMP licensed growers that both work in the medical field. We are each hold Oregon state licenses in our own fields and she is also in collage. Please see my profile for contact thank you. Rating: 5
    *disclaimer*
    ***With any agreement to compensate the caregiver or grower for costs associated with assisting my medical use of marijuana
    Any such compensation shall not constitute the sale of controlled substances.***

2.   Advertisements

More

new

Now I'm drooling ill get on more in a few and get into this more I'm looking forward to this

I would loveeeee to I am a good driver and know my way around, I'll bring my card and application for patient (me) and your BEAUTIFULL meds. Oh. Myyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by smokeeatsmoke
    I would loveeeee to I am a good driver and know my way around, I'll bring my card and application for patient (me) and your BEAUTIFULL meds. Oh. Myyyyyy
    Thank you, please see my profile for contact information if interested in signing up or just to obtain quality medicine.

Such wonderful plants they maintain beauty even in death.

End.

I need a grower in Medford
    Nice pix

NEW Tahoe Sour OG X Red Widow Maker-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast