Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1595 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

OMMP Patient - Skilled indoor / outdoor Grower Looking for good patients.

Been in Cali long enough, just dont like the way of life here, far to expensive for everything! to live a good life there.

Im looking to come to the Eastern OR area, not easy to find a place to live there so far...

Looking to meet some nice patients in the area that may need a grower.

I have many years of indoor and outdoor growing, with a wide range of genetics. !!Genetics coming with me!!

If you are in this area please let me know if you are looking for a very skilled grower that will treat you fairly and very laid back.

OMMP Approved! and Im ready to start helping others in need.

SGS
    SGS Reviewed by SGS on . OMMP Patient - Skilled indoor / outdoor Grower Looking for good patients. Been in Cali long enough, just dont like the way of life here, far to expensive for everything! to live a good life there. Im looking to come to the Eastern OR area, not easy to find a place to live there so far... Looking to meet some nice patients in the area that may need a grower. I have many years of indoor and outdoor growing, with a wide range of genetics. !!Genetics coming with me!! If you are in this area please let me know if you are looking for a very skilled grower that Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

100% Natural Organically Grown Medicine!!!

bump

I am in Eastern Oregon and very interested. Do you have a time frame in mind? I am a OMMP patient in Ontario,Or. and looking for an experienced care giver as soon as possible.