Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1682 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Looking for a good grower

Medford area. Thanks
    Haxie Reviewed by Haxie on . Looking for a good grower Medford area. Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Also would like any info on mmj docs in Meddy, but not SOAM! Absolutely not using them again!Thank you

Southern Oregon Alternative Medicine ? I assume? SOAM?

Whats was your experience with them so people understand why you wont go back. Would be great if you can inform other patients.

Thanks SGS

You should find it locally.

per SOAM, a doctor they used lost his license, and they didn't bother to tell anyone, much less the people he was a primary for. Not to mention the reason he lost his license to practice. Their fee schedule is a little steep. So my advice, even though they advertise it, never use them as a primary, strictly mmj, I guess. But if you only go see them once a yr, without paying that cash fee, they frown upon signing off on mmj. Odd, I thought. I believe I have been well advised per a doc in Ashland. Thanks very very much, and you could close this thread if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxie
    Medford area. Thanks
    I am around the Medford area please see my profile for contact info and my thread here thank you.
    http://boards.cannabis.com/oregon/20...ed-grower.html

NE, I've emailed, give me a call back pretty please, Ive lost your digits

Quote Originally Posted by Haxie
    NE, I've emailed, give me a call back pretty please, Ive lost your digits
    Hello Haxie please Email once more or post an Email in your contact info on your profile. I don't believe I have your Email or received one yet. I also do not have your phone number. Have we met before?
    Maybe just went to the junk mail or a mix up, anyway mail back at the address in my profile or post yours in a visitor message since we cannot PM each other, thank you- N E -

Hello -NE- I sent you an email as well, hope you dont mind? I am very much hoping we can talk
    Thank you

Hello NE...

I received your email and wrote you back about 15 minutes ago with my number! I am very interested so please call me anytime, preferably soon
    Since I responded back to your email it should now be in your main mail but check your junk email to make sure
    If you like I can call you, just send me another email with your number. I am getting ready to head out that way in a couple of days and would love to meet up with you and thank you so much for getting back with me