Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1686 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Having trouble in Silver City

I am a newcomer in Silver City, NM and in need of trying to find a psychiatrist that is friendly. I have had severe chronic insomnia for going on about 17 yrs, which is most likely from PTSD from childhood. Have records from out of state psychiatrist but need help here. I am vastly tired of taking scripts. They are awful and just make u mindless. I know i can get a script in las cruces but I am scared of the drive through border patrol. If anyone has any answers, please help.. Thanks so much for reading my post
    pelagic420 Reviewed by pelagic420 on . Having trouble in Silver City I am a newcomer in Silver City, NM and in need of trying to find a psychiatrist that is friendly. I have had severe chronic insomnia for going on about 17 yrs, which is most likely from PTSD from childhood. Have records from out of state psychiatrist but need help here. I am vastly tired of taking scripts. They are awful and just make u mindless. I know i can get a script in las cruces but I am scared of the drive through border patrol. If anyone has any answers, please help.. Thanks so Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by pelagic420
    I am a newcomer in Silver City, NM and in need of trying to find a psychiatrist that is friendly. I have had severe chronic insomnia for going on about 17 yrs, which is most likely from PTSD from childhood. Have records from out of state psychiatrist but need help here. I am vastly tired of taking scripts. They are awful and just make u mindless. I know i can get a script in las cruces but I am scared of the drive through border patrol. If anyone has any answers, please help.. Thanks so much for reading my post
    You are permitted to see a Psychiatric Nurse Practioner if you cannot find a Psychiatrist who will sign your certification. There is a group in Las Cruces called Full Circle Health....they use a Naturopath to pre-screen all of their patients. There is also a patient group in Albuquerque that will help...check other posts for information.

If you purchase an ounce or less, the producer in Las Cruces will package your purchase to help avoid detection at the checkpoint, but there are no guarantees. There have been several patients from Silver City and Deming who have reported no problems going through the checkpoint.

Many of the other producers deliver to Silver City. You just need to contact the ones nearest Silver City for delivery information.

Welcome to the program and good luck. (You may have to grow your own.)

thks so much for the information. I am thinking Cruces, is probably the closest location that I will be able to get help. Its pretty amazing how nice, and helpful everyone is when you ask questions, even at doctor's offices.

Quote Originally Posted by CFO
    You are permitted to see a Psychiatric Nurse Practioner if you cannot find a Psychiatrist who will sign your certification. There is a group in Las Cruces called Full Circle Health....they use a Naturopath to pre-screen all of their patients. There is also a patient group in Albuquerque that will help...check other posts for information.

If you purchase an ounce or less, the producer in Las Cruces will package your purchase to help avoid detection at the checkpoint, but there are no guarantees. There have been several patients from Silver City and Deming who have reported no problems going through the checkpoint.

Many of the other producers deliver to Silver City. You just need to contact the ones nearest Silver City for delivery information.

Welcome to the program and good luck. (You may have to grow your own.)