I don't want to get banned so I won't tell you the title. You will have to Google until you find it if you are interested. The story covers medicinal use and homegrown as local economic supports. It starts out graphic but gets outrageous. Lots of great pro book reviews and available ebook, paperback or hardback.

So, what I like to do is to write and to raise money to prevent child abuse. I read sometimes too. Basically, I a 61 year old boring hippie.
roberteggleton Reviewed by roberteggleton on . Fun Novel Helps Prevent Chiild Abuse I don't want to get banned so I won't tell you the title. You will have to Google until you find it if you are interested. The story covers medicinal use and homegrown as local economic supports. It starts out graphic but gets outrageous. Lots of great pro book reviews and available ebook, paperback or hardback. So, what I like to do is to write and to raise money to prevent child abuse. I read sometimes too. Basically, I a 61 year old boring hippie. Rating: 5