Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1502 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Amendment 64

Does anyone have a good idea whether the people will vote to pass this amendment into law? I read the amendment also includes the freedom to grow industrial hemp. The hemp industry alone would bring with it many good and permanent jobs.

It appears the entire prohibition mess was the work of a few over ambitious, wicked and racist liars wanting to eliminate industrial hemp for their own selfish reasons. They're not only to blame for the millions of years of needless jail time served, but they're also responsible for the loss of trillions of dollars of income and the pollution of our rivers, streams and oceans. Cursed and hated are the names of W.R. Hearst, Henry Anslinger and all of the other selfish people that were complicit in the lies and propaganda that lead to the prohibition of hemp and cannabis.
    Hybrid_Vigor Reviewed by Hybrid_Vigor on . Amendment 64 Does anyone have a good idea whether the people will vote to pass this amendment into law? I read the amendment also includes the freedom to grow industrial hemp. The hemp industry alone would bring with it many good and permanent jobs. It appears the entire prohibition mess was the work of a few over ambitious, wicked and racist liars wanting to eliminate industrial hemp for their own selfish reasons. They're not only to blame for the millions of years of needless jail time served, but Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Amendment 64

https://data.intrade.com/graphing/jsp/closingPricesForm.jsp?contractId=764164&tradeURL=h ttps://www.intrade.com

here is the intrade graph on it, it is trading at $4.50 this morning, which means the market is predicting about a 45% chance of passing right now, down significantly from this summer with heavy volume.

Washington is trading at $7.40 and Oregon at $2.20 suggesting the Oregon initiative is about to go down in smoke and the great state of Washington is about to make history. :smokin:

Good luck Colorado, vote!!!!

Amendment 64

correction, yes.on.64 is trading at $40/share now which they say means it has a 50% chance of passing right now. I was reading the chart wrong, the chances yesterday were actually about 55%. good luck from one of your neighboring states.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Amendment 64

Good to see the update here.

Amendment 64

Same thing Im hearing from peeps on the street in those states, WA looks good, OR goin down and can't tell in CO yet, pretty even. OR shot themselves in the foot with the bill language, imho. You can't expect a broke state that receives federal funding to make their AG an advocate for mj, common sense would dictate this is biting the hand that feeds. And, also IMHO, putting the genesis quote in the language also doomed it, a lil thing called separation between church and state. And then there's the grey area of how to figure your taxes on your grows. Maybe this will make them write a better one down the line, again, all IMHO

Amendment 64

yes.on.64 is trading at $70/share now, almost double its last week price! suggesting that right now the market thinks it has about a 80% chance of passing. that is great news! not sure happened, maybe the 60 minutes report?? hope everyone still votes anyway. I would if I lived there just so I could be a part of history. :rasta:
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]