Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1634 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Petition to free Marc Emery

Please ask a couple friends to sign....

Petition | The White House: Release and pardon Marc Emery | Change.org

I did 3.5 years for growing. Its not that fun. Is it that hard to sign a petition? Can you at least try? We need 8 more signatures to go live to thousands of people.

Kindest of regards
    Karmaxul
    GorillaGrow.org(anic) Home of Organic Chemistry Homepage
    CEO harmony world wide
    Xul Reviewed by Xul on . Petition to free Marc Emery Please ask a couple friends to sign.... Petition | The White House: Release and pardon Marc Emery | Change.org I did 3.5 years for growing. Its not that fun. Is it that hard to sign a petition? Can you at least try? We need 8 more signatures to go live to thousands of people. Kindest of regards Karmaxul Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

150 views and only 5 increase since this thread was started. Wow lots of dedicated activists on this site. Sorry you dont have 1 extra minute in your busy days:thumbsup:

prohibition of cannabis is an evil law. it is every citizen's right and duty to break the cannabis prohibition laws.

hello,
    welcome to this forum site.It is the best site for your queries,here you can get lots of information about various thing.I have read this question but i am note able to give your answer right now,sorry for that.So i am giving you this expert link for your queries.
    thanks.
    ----------------
    WATER FILTER REVIEWS AND INFORMATION

I'll sign the Petition to free him.We all should stand up against evil laws for cannabis prohibition

Protect are weed man god gave to us so we must protect it

any know how he is doing? what a horrible thing that our nation has illegally kidnapped and locked up this man. it is a crime against all that right. I've signed ever petition I've seen and try to add whatever I can to the effort to free Marc but this is really sad that this has gone on this long. I hope he is staying strong and writing about the whole experience. good luck Marc!