Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1956 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

HELP! This is my first grow. White Widow

Very cool. I stubled upon this other thread here looking up harvesting. http://boards.cannabis.com/diy-how-m...oset-help.html it also has a white widow grow and basically covers everything. You may have already seen it who knows. Good luck ill be following your grow. Good luck

2.   Advertisements

Attachment 287525Attachment 287526

So I updated my grow area. I transplanted 3 of my White Widows into bigger pots. I also transplanted all 10 of the foam mist plants and separated them from the widows all but 2. I have set up a secondary grow area where I will let them just veg until Im ready to move into a new house. Like I said before Im gonna flower 3 of the white widows so I have some smoke for the move. Will make everything so much more enjoyable.

Here is my secondary set up.
    Attachment 287527

I am hoping that there will only be about 4 or 5 females out of the Foam Mist. I dont have a whole lot of room and when I flowere my 3 widows I am gonna need to move my other 2. There is only enough room for 8 plants where I am growing them.

Im a little worried because my biggest plant has some parts of the leaves missing like there is something eating them. Here are a few pictures if anyone knows what is wrong please help me out.
    Attachment 287528Attachment 287529

So I put all of my plants into flowering the beginning of November. They are all looking so good. I was afraid that the roots were not getting enough room so I decided to transplant them all into 5 gallon pots. Unfortunately I only have enough room for six 5 gallon pots two 3 gallon pots and two 1 gallon pots. I have a total of 10 plants. 5 white widows and 5 foam mist (bag seed). All of the foam mist turned out to be females somehow. I didnt want to kill any of them but I dont have enough room or light. Sad to say that out of 10 foam mist plants I only kept 5 of them and 2 of them are in 1 gallon pots. Not sure how much yield Im gonna get out of them.

Here they are from weeks 1-4 of the flowering cycle.

Attachment 288264Attachment 288265Attachment 288266Attachment 288267

After transplanting into bigger pots. The girls are def loving all the new space. I mixed in Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil to my custom mix. I have only been watering them for the last week. They dont need any nuits right now because the soil should have enough in it. Im afrain to burn the plants with too much nuitrients. In a few days I will start giving them the lucas formula again. I was folar feeding with carbonated water with a little nuitrients in it for 3 weeks. Then when I started seeing buds come in I stopped doing that. First of all I dont want any chemicals on my buds and second I dont want to cause the plants to get mould on them.

Attachment 288268Attachment 288269Attachment 288270

I also threw in a pic of all the girls right after I trimmed the fan leaves. I want the light to be able to penetrate as much of the buds as possible. Im all about bigger yields too so Ive done all that I can about maximizing the grow area...lights...and cut the popcorn looking bud stems off. I want all of the focus to be on the multiple stems that have shot off and make each bud as big as possible.

Attachment 288271Attachment 288272Attachment 288273

Here are some close shots on the buds. I figured I have about 7 or 8 weeks left of flowering before I want to harvest. I need to invest in a mag glass so I can keep a close eye on the tricombs. I want about 1/3 to 1/2 amber and the rest to be cloudy. I enjoy having a great head high along with a little couch lock. Some of the pictures kind of look like something I thought I would only ever end up seeing in the magazines. I never thought something I could grow would look this tastey. I had very low expectations from the beginning and these little fuckers have surprized me the entire way. Had some issues here and there but I have learned a ton from my first grow.

My future goals for my next grow Im gonna get 8 plants going from seeds by Dutch Passion. Im ordering them thru herbies head shop. I hope they turn out ok I know they are a little pricey but I want to make sure that I dont get scammed. I figured they were a big enough company and widely known so I was good with them. I would rather spend 150 dollars on seeds and be guarenteed to get them then spend 70 or 80 and never hear from the company again. I will be buying a 1000 watt hps/mh light and a 3 foot my 3 foot grow tent. I will have enough room for nine 5 gallon pots in there...however im only putting 8 in there. Im gonna use the emtpy spot to put my carbon filter and inline fan. I will also get 2 or 3 clip fans. I cant wait for my next grow...it should be so much better. I plan on yielding 1.5 to 2 ounces per plant next time. I figured with 5 gallon pots I should be able to make that happen. I just need to use as much light as possible.
    Im gonna grow 4 blueberry...1 Mazar...1 orange bud...and 2 Freddys Best.

:thumbsup:Amazing, you kept this up! Just peeking in, for the first time.

What a neat grow log! Thank you for keeping this up. This is a pleasurable read, and I love pictures, of course.

Not to mention, Blueberry! Blueberry X Mazar is Skywalker OG, (I'll look forward to the next show, also), I've been using Skywalker lately. I love Blueberry, it is low in THC and high on pain control. You won't be disappointed with it.

What is Freddys Best? :rasta: pr

Quote Originally Posted by ghost83
    My future goals for my next grow Im gonna get 8 plants going from seeds by Dutch Passion. Im ordering them thru herbies head shop. I hope they turn out ok I know they are a little pricey but I want to make sure that I dont get scammed. I figured they were a big enough company and widely known so I was good with them. I would rather spend 150 dollars on seeds and be guarenteed to get them then spend 70 or 80 and never hear from the company again. I will be buying a 1000 watt hps/mh light and a 3 foot my 3 foot grow tent. I will have enough room for nine 5 gallon pots in there...however im only putting 8 in there. Im gonna use the emtpy spot to put my carbon filter and inline fan. I will also get 2 or 3 clip fans. I cant wait for my next grow...it should be so much better. I plan on yielding 1.5 to 2 ounces per plant next time. I figured with 5 gallon pots I should be able to make that happen. I just need to use as much light as possible.
    Im gonna grow 4 blueberry...1 Mazar...1 orange bud...and 2 Freddys Best.
    You may want to rethink the number of plants you're planning to put in your tent on your next grow. 8 plants in 5 gallon containers is way too much. 4 would have room to grow and breath.. Also, packing a 1K light into that tent will make it an oven. If you go this way, make sure you're able to ventilate and cool the tent. For lights, I think a switchable 600W may be better. This way you can dial it down if you're having heat problems or possibly during veg..

Good luck!

Farmer Rich

Thanks for the heads up Farmer Rich...but the tent that Im getting is heat rated up to 1000 watts. I do have an inline fan and Im buying a cooltube light. The tent is big enough for the 5 gallon pots that I have now. Each pot takes up just a little less then 12 inches. So I sould be able to fit 9 in that tent. Its 6 feet plus im growing in the middle of winter. I can always open the window if I have hard time venting the heat which i doubt. Currently Im using a closet with Six 5 gallon pots...two 3 gallon pots and two 1 gallon pots. The space in there is only 2 feet by 5 feet. I can trim as needed if there is over growth

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast