Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1710 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Kellogg Potting soil

Just started using this anyone had any experience with it? It appears to have all the organic stuff that the fox farms and other organic soils have. I think my plants are doing well. Should I still add any nutes?
    drew225 Reviewed by drew225 on . Kellogg Potting soil Just started using this anyone had any experience with it? It appears to have all the organic stuff that the fox farms and other organic soils have. I think my plants are doing well. Should I still add any nutes? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Kellogg Potting soil

Quote Originally Posted by drew225
    Just started using this anyone had any experience with it? It appears to have all the organic stuff that the fox farms and other organic soils have. I think my plants are doing well. Should I still add any nutes?
    Used it a couple of years ago on an outdoor grow, White Widow, and it seemed to be a pretty good mix. I got about a lb and a half of good smoke off of it.

Kellogg Potting soil

Quote Originally Posted by Randm999
    Used it a couple of years ago on an outdoor grow, White Widow, and it seemed to be a pretty good mix. I got about a lb and a half of good smoke off of it.
    Yeah I noticed the organic ingrediants are almost exactly the same. The Kellogg has been good so far. Im switching to Fox Farms just because I have their nutrients and want to keep it all the same brand