Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1723 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

New to this just got my card in Ca.

So I just went and got my card along with a written dr's recommendation and stamped (Medicann) Will this be enough to keep me from getting arrested if I ever get pulled over and am within all the limits or do I have to do anything else for proof?

Also I live with my brother who has a more serious illness and actually has a written prescription from a dr. My question since both of us have cards/scripts/etc. can we grow twice the ammount of plants? I think he is allowed to grow/carry/cultivate more since he has cancer. Any advice would be much appreciated
    drew225 Reviewed by drew225 on . New to this just got my card in Ca. So I just went and got my card along with a written dr's recommendation and stamped (Medicann) Will this be enough to keep me from getting arrested if I ever get pulled over and am within all the limits or do I have to do anything else for proof? Also I live with my brother who has a more serious illness and actually has a written prescription from a dr. My question since both of us have cards/scripts/etc. can we grow twice the ammount of plants? I think he is allowed to grow/carry/cultivate Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

:thumbsup:drew 225,
    You are fine. But, I am going to give you more advice than you are asking for.
    I sure hope that means California and not Canada?

When you get your MMJ rec.
    1: You need to ask for the one with the increased plant count etc. (it should not cost you extra, but they, may charge for it)

If you are transporting or run the risk of intruders or arrest..do step no. two. I know a man that was stopped in May. He was arrested and released, on the street, with 50 THC Bomb, plants (and they are the bomb for a sativa high). He had his CA state license, which, is Immediate verification. If you don't have that, you will go to jail, until the rec is verified. The State License is pass on the arrest. Provided you have nothing else, withstanding.
    #2): Just get your State License. Your MMJ doc should be able to give you all that information.

Now, for my new pet peeve in MMJ; M.D.'s and recs: It is my belief that your brother MAY benefit, tremendously, from : http://boards.cannabis.com/concentrates/200017-my-experience-rick-simpson-oil.html Would be nice for our MMJ docs to discuss use of MMJ and what method to use for your specific, conditions.

Not sure what your brother has? I am on RSO (Rick Simpson OIL) and my re-certifying M.D. asked me, "What is RSO?"
    His office did not smell like pot, either! So, you need to go to the above link and learn all you can about it and grow enough for your brother. I would not hesitate. AS, I am experiencing amazing healing with the RSO.

Now, for your grow log? :jointsmile: Best of luck to you and please let us know, how well :thumbsup:your brother does, on RSO?

Sure glad to hear you are going to grow! Best to both of you! Just start pharming! :rasta:

If you just now became Legal..good spot for this post! lol nice sense of humor! pr

1: You need to ask for the one with the increased plant count etc. (it should not cost you extra, but they, may charge for it)

If you are transporting or run the risk of intruders or arrest..do step no. two. I know a man that was stopped in May. He was arrested and released, on the street, with 50 THC Bomb, plants (and they are the bomb for a sativa high). He had his CA state license, which, is Immediate verification. If you don't have that, you will go to jail, until the rec is verified. The State License is pass on the arrest. Provided you have nothing else, withstanding.
    #2): Just get your State License. Your MMJ doc should be able to give you all that information.

Let me give you some advice.

1st. stop giving advice about things you don't know about.
    2nd. There is no such thing as a rec with increased plant amount. That's just a fraud that the doctors been doing to people and getting away with it for a very long time. Prop 215 has no plant amounts in it. Even if your doctor gives you that increased plant limit of lets say 40 plants, how much dried weight are gonna end up with when you're done cultivating?? You thinking you're fine and legal while you're growing 40 plants and If you're outdoors then you might get 3 pounds per plant. increased plant limit of 40 is legal, is 120 pounds dried weight legal? NO. So tell that doctor to go wipe his ass with that increased plant rec he just charged you for.

3rd. I been pulled over many times by the California Highway Patrol with weed an just a doctor rec no Ca card. they never fucked with me. If you get pulled over and you have many plants or weight on you, you MIGHT go to jail, not you WILL. It all depends on the cop and how his day is going.

4th. to get the Ca marijuana card, you have to contact the Department of Health Services of your county, call them and make an appointment. Go down there, fill out the application and pay them $150 (in my case) and 7 days later you get your card in the mail.

yaba daba dank.

Quote Originally Posted by weedman419+1

Let me give you some advice.

1st. stop giving advice about things you don't know about.
    2nd. There is no such thing as a rec with increased plant amount. That's just a fraud that the doctors been doing to people and getting away with it for a very long time. Prop 215 has no plant amounts in it. Even if your doctor gives you that increased plant limit of lets say 40 plants, how much dried weight are gonna end up with when you're done cultivating?? You thinking you're fine and legal while you're growing 40 plants and If you're outdoors then you might get 3 pounds per plant. increased plant limit of 40 is legal, is 120 pounds dried weight legal? NO. So tell that doctor to go wipe his ass with that increased plant rec he just charged you for.

3rd. I been pulled over many times by the California Highway Patrol with weed an just a doctor rec no Ca card. they never fucked with me. If you get pulled over and you have many plants or weight on you, you MIGHT go to jail, not you WILL. It all depends on the cop and how his day is going.

4th. to get the Ca marijuana card, you have to contact the Department of Health Services of your county, call them and make an appointment. Go down there, fill out the application and pay them $150 (in my case) and 7 days later you get your card in the mail.

yaba daba dank.
    Holy Hell! Just what is that $150.00 supposed to cover?