Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1884 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

my first grow 250 watts cfl

All is well in paradise a few problems with humidity some of my leaves are pretty crispy at the bottom but I'm looking into ways to resolve it. A humidifier is just not fitting in the grow room, 400 watt hps is on its way in the mail plus I have over 325 TRUE watts cfl 2700 k for supplemental lighting during flower. Looking forward to what comes next, any comments or helpful tips is always appreciated.

3.   Advertisements

the 4th pic of that plant received lst as you can see the bent stem the other ones were too but it is a hassle to get the plants back in and actually fit without bending stems n leaves plus im too lazy to do it right now. Next time i post pics I will do individuals and more detailed shots. The 5th plant was FIMed and so was the 2nd.

these would be my 3 new tops reaching for the light a product of LST. NOW the FIMed plants I had questions anyone that has ever FIMed before is this how it normally looks once it starts growing back, and also is it normal to take a while to bounce back, seems like it is taking a while. Thanks in advance.

Attachment 287354

My star player the unknown strain ,and the stinkiest. Anyone any idea what strain it's derived from indica or sativa, my knowledge on this matter is limited.

My vote goes to indica, and she(hopefully) is lo:thumbsupking pretty! Good luck grow bro!

Today is the 21st and the kids are almost ready to be thrown into flowering, Just waiting for my 600 watt hps light and ballast to come in the mail. I now will have 600 watts HPS lighting and over 300 cfl for supp lighting. Everything is going good besides a few brown spots on the very bottom leaves of a few plants,and some crispiness but I am told this happens quite often to the first leaves due to a number of things such as major lack of light being one of them. Other than that only complaint I have is that this light needs to get here faster I literally running out of room for growth in the veg room so this light needs to hurry so they can go into the flower room and flourish. Any advice is welcome have not gotten any in a while.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast