Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1527 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Soon to be Colorado resident looking for MMJ info

hello everyone, im moving to colorado soon and i am in search of information regarding locations best for cultivation since i more than qualify for a red card and would like to take financial advantage of my talents. please respond with any info regarding this topic, and if you know of any good websites listing the laws and regulations for all towns/cities and counties within colorado please let me know. thank you
    esgana1986 Reviewed by esgana1986 on . Soon to be Colorado resident looking for MMJ info hello everyone, im moving to colorado soon and i am in search of information regarding locations best for cultivation since i more than qualify for a red card and would like to take financial advantage of my talents. please respond with any info regarding this topic, and if you know of any good websites listing the laws and regulations for all towns/cities and counties within colorado please let me know. thank you :) Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Soon to be Colorado resident looking for MMJ info

Quote Originally Posted by esgana1986
    hello everyone, im moving to colorado soon and i am in search of information regarding locations best for cultivation since i more than qualify for a red card and would like to take financial advantage of my talents. please respond with any info regarding this topic, and if you know of any good websites listing the laws and regulations for all towns/cities and counties within colorado please let me know. thank you
    If you have a red card you can grow for your personal use only.

If you plan on growing and selling into the black market, don't taint the system we have in place by getting a red card.