Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1582 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Professional help for workout (weight training)!?

Is there someone who has professional experience with weight training? I work out now for more than 3 years and the results make me depressive Is there something like a key what to do to improve my workout-results? I once heard about eating much more?! By the way I already take protein-shakes.
    Thx
    OneLove80 Reviewed by OneLove80 on . Professional help for workout (weight training)!? Is there someone who has professional experience with weight training? I work out now for more than 3 years and the results make me depressive :cool: Is there something like a key what to do to improve my workout-results? I once heard about eating much more?! By the way I already take protein-shakes. Thx Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

OneLove80,
    What, exactly, is: Your workout routine?

Many here do work out, there are a few threads here and there about it. I am not sure, where to find it myself.

In order for anyone to help you; you need to give a bit more information. Sort of hard to grasp, wanting to bulk up/ gain weight. If your results are depressive, the exercise and a good sativa, should help that. LOL more info please?
    With age, some young men tend to fill-out naturally. But, no sense waiting.
    Type of work-out
    Frequency/durations. etc..:jointsmile: pr

Quote Originally Posted by OneLove80
    Is there someone who has professional experience with weight training? I work out now for more than 3 years and the results make me depressive Is there something like a key what to do to improve my workout-results? I once heard about eating much more?! By the way I already take protein-shakes.
    Thx
    More detail needed to respond!

My main thing is getting bigger. You need someone to spot you while you bench press, and start off light and increase three more sets of 10. Sounds like your trying to put on weight.. that will come with age also

I weight trained for a few years, competed AAU powerlifting. I'm no expert though. Just want to encourage you to keep up the fitness routine. Keep it fun.

Age and weight? Also what's your daily diet consist of? Sounds like you're just not eating enough, try to eat 5 or 6 meals a day. Pretty simple really, train+eat+rest=growth

You should be eating 1g+ of protein for each pound of bodyweight.