Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1549 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home Delivery

Just placed my first online order with a producer--and this will be my first home delivery. Being new to the program,and this will be my second producer to buy from, I am anxious how the whole transaction will go down and if I will be happy with my purchace. Just nervous!!!
    pinkcar Reviewed by pinkcar on . Home Delivery Just placed my first online order with a producer--and this will be my first home delivery. Being new to the program,and this will be my second producer to buy from, I am anxious how the whole transaction will go down and if I will be happy with my purchace. Just nervous!!! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Home Delivery

you will be thrilled:thumbsup:

Home Delivery

producer?? you mean a collective delivery??

Home Delivery

I got ripped on my first order. Good luck.

Home Delivery

Good work you done here now it surely gave you confidence.

Home Delivery

Well--I finally recieved my order. A week late--but I was informed of the change of delivery date with plenty of apologies. Truthfully, I am dissapointed. Customer service was great--price was what it was--product looked great------------------but quality was NOT there for the price. Reminded me how I broke my own rule about buying before trying. And in a way it was like ordering off of a Denny's menu. Very pretty pictures,with food that almost tastes good---and leaving sort of satisfied after paying premium prices. Will begin my greenhouse very soon in hopes of a March planting!!!!!

Home Delivery

should have ordered from ruidoso

Home Delivery

Pinkcar, I take it you are up north? There are currently 23 producers. Try them all if you can.

Home Delivery

No I'm down south--Alamogordo. after a few more months on the program and after sampling a few more producers, I've decided if you are going to purchace, using the delivery dervice many of the producers use IS THE WAY TO GO. Ten dollars is cheap. I can't buy the gas to Ruidoso for that.And I can buy from several ptoducers at the same time for one fee.

Home Delivery

Quote Originally Posted by pinkcar
    No I'm down south--Alamogordo. after a few more months on the program and after sampling a few more producers, I've decided if you are going to purchace, using the delivery dervice many of the producers use IS THE WAY TO GO. Ten dollars is cheap. I can't buy the gas to Ruidoso for that.And I can buy from several ptoducers at the same time for one fee.
    hey pinkcar, just curious.. how do u order from several producers? does the courier deliver from all of them and charge the same fee? That is pretty sweet if that is the case.. This might be a long shot, but do u know if they deliver to around silver city area?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast