Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1672 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

growing for a dispensary??

I've just recently obtained my medical marijunan card and have started buying from dispensaries and will be growing for myself. My question is how do I go about growing for a dispensary? This has become a hobby for me so far and I really enjoy growing pot.
    drew225 Reviewed by drew225 on . growing for a dispensary?? I've just recently obtained my medical marijunan card and have started buying from dispensaries and will be growing for myself. My question is how do I go about growing for a dispensary? This has become a hobby for me so far and I really enjoy growing pot. Rating: 5
    Happy to say that im perfectly legal!

2.   Advertisements

First step....is learn to grow......after about 2-3 years...if your still gowing you might have the quality the dispensaries are looking for.....then they will
    low ball the crap out of you.....thats the game in California.

And I forgot 1 interesting point....they will want you to consign them the medicine....for free and take 30-60 days to pay you.

well thanks for the advice. Definitely something to think about.
    Happy to say that im perfectly legal!

& when They get popped by the Feds they tell YOU....."Oh Well"!. Sorry for the inconvenience & ur out 4-5 month time, effort, passion whatever..... End of story

Sic Semper Tyrannus

:s4:
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup:

Very sad but true!

Sic Semper Tyrannus

:s4:
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup:

Forget about selling to the clubs. Check out craigslist, there are PLENTY of registered card holders who are looking for somone to barter, sell, buy etc. with. Do your research, Always get the the other guy's patient ID # so you can verify who you will be working with. Always ask for ID when you meet in a VERY public place. Always bring a friend, and save all info of who, what, and where at home. Never sell or trade from inside your house.

Many of the northern clubs seem to be closing in California. So sad.

Silently closing, ALL over California....the Feds are having the property owners, do it. If a place, is raided, they seem to be taking the meds only.

After, the recent, ruling, in Los Angeles, CA. Which had, aprox. 1,000 collectives-disp (compared to 1047 liquor stores). Local law, upheld the right to have collectives/disp.
    In Palm Springs, CA..Only 3 are suppose to be, in operation. The City Licensed 3. There are well over 3 dozen. More, daily. :rasta: pr

they can't stop the will of the people. there is no growing for dispensaries, that's how you get in trouble. Try cultivating for patients who are members of a collective.