Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1551 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

SRCOG

Hi all i need a bit of info if any1 can help please!

im currently looking at scrogging i have them in veg stage allready they are 7 weeks in when do i put the screen in? also what is the best way to do it i have heard so many different ways of doing it and it is confusing lol.

any info would be much appreciated guys

thanks
    dazza128 Reviewed by dazza128 on . SRCOG Hi all i need a bit of info if any1 can help please! im currently looking at scrogging i have them in veg stage allready they are 7 weeks in when do i put the screen in? also what is the best way to do it i have heard so many different ways of doing it and it is confusing lol. any info would be much appreciated guys thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

SRCOG

7 weeks into veg? You're too late, when i did my only scrog grow i started pre training it by bending her over when the plant was about 6-7" tall, then put the screen on shortly after and vegged for 5 weeks. You have to start it early and get the plant trained young to fill the screen up then i switch to 12/12 when the screen was 60-75% full.

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook