Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1620 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Hello everyone!

Hey, my name is Adam. I just moved to Charlotte from Tennessee to go to school. I've recently joined the site and I'm writing you now b/c I'm wanting to make some new friends. As of now, I don't know anyone in this town. I hope someone will get in touch with me soon!
    arh Reviewed by arh on . Hello everyone! Hey, my name is Adam. I just moved to Charlotte from Tennessee to go to school. I've recently joined the site and I'm writing you now b/c I'm wanting to make some new friends. As of now, I don't know anyone in this town. I hope someone will get in touch with me soon! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hello everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by arh
    Hey, my name is Adam. I just moved to Charlotte from Tennessee to go to school. I've recently joined the site and I'm writing you now b/c I'm wanting to make some new friends. As of now, I don't know anyone in this town. I hope someone will get in touch with me soon!
    Hey man. I live in Lexingon which is about an hour away from Charlotte. Welcome to NC. :thumbsup:

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook