Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1565 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Outdoor greenhouse grow ireland

Hi guys just tought i post a few pics of my outdoor grow.. bought this little greenhouse for 30 euros best money i ever spent got the seeds off a friend (cheese) the only thing that cost me money on this grow woz the greenhouse. the plants are doin brillant ya cant beat the good old sun when it comes to growing.. the plants have been veging for a month now and are starting to show sings of sex.. hopefully they will be ready for harvest late october or early november.. so far ive had problems with earwigs and slugs. for the earwigs i set a few sunflower oil traps and the work brillant the little fuckers love sunflower oil there attraced to the smell then they just fall in and drown... and for the slugs i set the same traps but fill them with beer not sunflower oil. the slugs are attraced to the smell of the beer i poured out one trap dis morning and woz amazed when i counted 11 slugs and i only set the trap 3 days ago.. the only reason im using these traps is because im growing organic and dont want to be using any nasty chemicals in the grow..[attachment=o286205][attachment=o286206][attachment=o286207][attachment=o286208] so what you guys think?? i open to any tips anyone has to add!!!!:thumbsup:
    tysonjf Reviewed by tysonjf on . Outdoor greenhouse grow ireland Hi guys just tought i post a few pics of my outdoor grow.. bought this little greenhouse for 30 euros best money i ever spent got the seeds off a friend (cheese) the only thing that cost me money on this grow woz the greenhouse. the plants are doin brillant ya cant beat the good old sun when it comes to growing.. the plants have been veging for a month now and are starting to show sings of sex.. hopefully they will be ready for harvest late october or early november.. so far ive had problems Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Wouldn't touch a thing, except possibly investing in bigger pots or "7 Gallon Root Pouches"? The pouches will enable the roots to migrate/spread & possibly give ya better yield? Have 10 of them for my next outdoor spring/summer grow 2013. Didn't wanna take the chance of transplanting this late in the grow stage so there you have it. Got a green thumb bro..... Keep on keep'n on & you will never need to buy bullshite/bollocks green ever again!

Sic Semper Tyrannus

:s4:
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup:

sound man good to hear some positive feedback.. ya i think ill transplant the smaller one,, the bigger one is in a 4 gallon pot it should be ok. ya man i did a small bit of gardening in the past, but not cannabis its a new one for me..thats true the quality of weed in ireland is shit there is good stuff around but its hard to get.. just wondering dude is it legal to grow weed wer u live???

Now in the USA & some states yea.... You can do the math & startpage.com the individual states. Lived in Australia for a bit. If ya really wanna get sum bloom'n azz bud ya may wanna reconsider your nutes. Personally did the same as you (only last year, indoors as well) & had a great harvest but coulda been better! Research some primo nutrients out there & place the order. Personally use Fox Farm but thats me. You will not regret!!

Sic Semper Tyrannus

ya man ill look into primo nuts and foxfarm for my next grow thanks for all your help...:thumbsup:

Keep on truck'n lol, Don't do "Grow Logs", Way too much work cuz already bogged down from inner sanctum stress! Have ya checked out my alien? Also an Indica that I'm just starting to see nice sized colitas, still a baby.

[attachment=o286230] [attachment=o286231] [attachment=o286232] [attachment=o286233] [attachment=o286234]

Sic Semper Tyrannus

Here's are the Indica's (Actually 2) & No, Not a clue as to their genus, not a botanist.....
    7 the o

[attachment=o286235] [attachment=o286236]

Sic Semper Tyrannus

got some good lookin plants there man your lookin at a good yeild.. wish the weater woz that good where i live,,

Funny thing is this is me 1st outdoor grow & haven't a clue as to when they will be premium ripe?? True, I'm green but brown when it comes to the right time. The top buds will be the 1st to get taken down & my guess is 1 more month! Gonna hit it kinda hard with "Cha Ching" in the next week. She's been on a steady diet of "Tiger Bloom"/"Big Bloom" with the occasional "Beastie Bloomz" as an adjunct feed. Appears they are fond of the nutes. Keep me informed as to your gardens growth & if ya need help "Paintreat", GaGrown & "DutchPimp" are great resources of knowledge. Many more out there that I haven't mentioned but you'll get into the flow!! PEACE

Sic Semper Tyrannus

Alot of growers go by the tricomes for peak ripeness.. im aim for a 50%milkey and 50%amber depends what stone your after... wow first outdoor grow your doin good man damm good.. ill be gettin better nuts for my next grow i will keep these in mind.. thanks again for all your help dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast