Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1683 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is a bong really worth it?

Well, I'm contemplating buying a bong. I may go on a break to lower my tolerance, anywhere from 1 week to 1 month, and I'm thinking of saving up all that weed money to buy a bong, and my question is: is it really worth it?

I'm familiar with bongs, I've smoked out of bongs numerous times over the last couple of years, and they always perform nicely. However, I haven't smoked out of one in a while, and my tolerance has risen significantly in the last few months, so what I'm wondering is whether or not it's really worth it to spend the money. Will it get me higher than my pipe? I don't want to spend a lot of money so I'm looking at cheap bongs, anything from 6 inches to 12 inches tall is good.

One last question, would a shorter bong not perform as well as a larger one, or would I be able to get great hits nonetheless? There's a $10 bong I saw online that's gotten good reviews and is about 6 inches tall. Should I go big or go home?
    Vitruvian Man Reviewed by Vitruvian Man on . Is a bong really worth it? Well, I'm contemplating buying a bong. I may go on a break to lower my tolerance, anywhere from 1 week to 1 month, and I'm thinking of saving up all that weed money to buy a bong, and my question is: is it really worth it? I'm familiar with bongs, I've smoked out of bongs numerous times over the last couple of years, and they always perform nicely. However, I haven't smoked out of one in a while, and my tolerance has risen significantly in the last few months, so what I'm wondering is Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I think more than a bong a vaporizer is better for you health wise.

Bongs are worth it but a small bong isn't. Get one that's at least a foot tall. You get a bigger rip, some small bongs are decent no doubt . Most are crappy and have small bowls though. It's more of a preference thing though. I prefer large glass, I've had allot of homeade bongs and cheap plastic ones.

Bongs are nice, and do hit hard, but wouldn't spend weed money on them. Get your stuff sorted and get a nice one when you can afford to splurge on such things.

A bong is worth it, though a vaporizer is still a better choice. If you stopped smoking for a month like you said then you should have no problem affording a good bong(this depends on how much you smoke).

I myself am saving for a vaporizer as I have lung issues and smoking is not the smartest thing for me.

A bong is so worth it its amazing. It allows for more thc to be taken into your lungs (joints wasting ALOT of thc). It also really cools the smoke making it easier on the throat and removes alot of the nasty things in smoke. Finally you dont have to waste time skinning up, when you can just pack a bowl and go to town!

A $10 bong is no different than a popcan bong - Which you can make for free.

My Medicali is 18" long, has a 8 arm perculator, plus my mad science addon perculator, I'm using the reducing diffuser, anyway I've got about $650 total into my bong with the bowl and the mad science look to it, and mine fits about 9 full sized ice cubes as well, so after the smoke is diffused it's cooled, honestly, it's the smoothest smoke I've ever had - I'm OCD and hate dirty glass, so I clean it and prepare it to smoke every time its used, I fill my chambers with different blends, this one is lemonade, grenadine, and blue lemonade - I'm a daily smoker, I actually need to smoke in order to perform like a normal human and I'm a huge blunt fan - I get great rips on this, and quite often will toss a roach in just for the enhanced flavor from the bong Here is a pic:

Attachment 288326

A $10 bong is no different than a popcan bong - Which you can make for free.

My Medicali is 18" long, has a 8 arm perculator, plus my mad science addon perculator, I'm using the reducing diffuser, anyway I've got about $650 total into my bong with the bowl and the mad science look to it, and mine fits about 9 full sized ice cubes as well, so after the smoke is diffused it's cooled, honestly, it's the smoothest smoke I've ever had - I'm OCD and hate dirty glass, so I clean it and prepare it to smoke every time its used, I fill my chambers with different blends, this one is lemonade, grenadine, and blue lemonade - I'm a daily smoker, I actually need to smoke in order to perform like a normal human and I'm a huge blunt fan - I get great rips on this, and quite often will toss a roach in just for the enhanced flavor from the bong Here is a pic:

Attachment 288326

Wanted to add - The glass isn't dirty, there is fresh smoke in it

like I say the choice is yours man.

Totally worth it. dont bother with cheap ceramic ones. Get some glass ones. If you want to go cheap get some good looking ones. Also be careful where you buy it. I always tend to look for some nice local USA made and sold websites.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast