Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1660 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Is a bong really worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyrimgrows
    ]DONT BUY ACRYLIC

why not. everyone i know has a plastic bong shit, that's how i started out and then i moved to glass, 15 bucks american gets a decent acrylic piece that can be throw away if u have to and can be broken and transported where ever, people and there 10 arm 15 arm percolators , i LOL every time i hear about that kinda stuff, get one of these kind ,
    Amen brother. I've been pulling bongs for 35 years and used and/or made just about any type bong you can imagine. The smoke doesn't know what kind of material it's being pulled thru. The absolute most beautiful amazing one I've ever seen was plexiglass. It was four feet tall and two and a half feet square.
    [align=center]BillyBuddWiseR
    I grow for my own medical needs. I was able to go from 72 pills a day (mostly Schedule II painkillers.) down to 12 by using marijuana. I know of nobody else that uses it in my area so growing is my only way of obtaining it, especially if I want specific medical strains. MY GROW LOG HERE

[/align]

Get a cheapy, I love my bong but I blow thru bud quite rapidly with it. Rolling a joint is hard work when ur ripped but packin ol bessy up is a breeze so another bowl is always easy. If you cant afford buying a bong then ur not going to be able to use the damn thing.

3.   Advertisements

ACRYLIC is total waist of money and they are really unhealthy to smoke out of . becors they get hot and makes toxic gasses. me and my friends was smoking 1 night we was 4 or 5 and 1 of my mate had buy a acrylic bong a big peace it smoked good at the first 4 or 6 heads on it and then 1 of my friends got this bad fealing we was just thinking he had to mutch to smoke so we just smoked on and then after 2-3 heads more and 1 more was fealling realy bad like really bad he did say he's lungs hurt and we was kinda getting woride becores we have the same dealer all and know the smoke was the bedst in town and we was 3 left on the bong the other 2 was getting worst and worst we smoked like 6 heads more and then sudently my friend past out we was tripping and i dident know what was up until i did take a look at the bong peace the down stream are made out of alu and the head to and they have this rubber around it to make it air tight. the acrylic and i realiced we was smoking rubber . the rubber melts after a good sesh and my friends was in real danger and we jumped in the car and drove to the hospital with my friend that past out and they all nedet to eat this nasty shit I think it was coal it was some black shit and they was sick in some days . i will never recoment a acrylic peace for smoking ever . this things are deadly if you do not understand it...... they did think we was in a home with a fire in on the hospital. and we told them that we had smoked out of this bong and they just started working fast when we told them that. . !NEVER BUY THIS SHIT IT WILL GET YOU KILLED MAN! 'peace' if you need to buy one then buy a glass bong and buy a 5 mm bong

Bongs are definitely worth it but they're also expensive as shit. A couple of sites online do list some of the cheaper ones you can find online, especially if you've never owned one before. I will say this: Always go with glass bongs. The other shit like acrylic ain't worth your time. :stoned:

That, sir, is a piece.:jointsmile:

Quote Originally Posted by low_rdr
    A $10 bong is no different than a popcan bong - Which you can make for free.

My Medicali is 18" long, has a 8 arm perculator, plus my mad science addon perculator, I'm using the reducing diffuser, anyway I've got about $650 total into my bong with the bowl and the mad science look to it, and mine fits about 9 full sized ice cubes as well, so after the smoke is diffused it's cooled, honestly, it's the smoothest smoke I've ever had - I'm OCD and hate dirty glass, so I clean it and prepare it to smoke every time its used, I fill my chambers with different blends, this one is lemonade, grenadine, and blue lemonade - I'm a daily smoker, I actually need to smoke in order to perform like a normal human and I'm a huge blunt fan - I get great rips on this, and quite often will toss a roach in just for the enhanced flavor from the bong Here is a pic:

Attachment 288326
    That, sir, is a piece.:jointsmile:

Quote Originally Posted by low_rdr
    A $10 bong is no different than a popcan bong - Which you can make for free.

My Medicali is 18" long, has a 8 arm perculator, plus my mad science addon perculator, I'm using the reducing diffuser, anyway I've got about $650 total into my bong with the bowl and the mad science look to it, and mine fits about 9 full sized ice cubes as well, so after the smoke is diffused it's cooled, honestly, it's the smoothest smoke I've ever had - I'm OCD and hate dirty glass, so I clean it and prepare it to smoke every time its used, I fill my chambers with different blends, this one is lemonade, grenadine, and blue lemonade - I'm a daily smoker, I actually need to smoke in order to perform like a normal human and I'm a huge blunt fan - I get great rips on this, and quite often will toss a roach in just for the enhanced flavor from the bong Here is a pic:

Attachment 288326

Wanted to add - The glass isn't dirty, there is fresh smoke in it
    That right there is possibly one of the sweetest bongs i've ever laid eyes on, but may i ask being someone that hasn't really used bongs much what is with the coloured fluid in it and how do you clean it properly when it's that large o_O@?

Smoking a bong is not really great, vaping a bong is great.
    All you need are 3 pipescreens.
    Put some weed in your bowl and put 3 pipescreens above the weed.
    When you smoke it now, it gets vaped before it really starts to burn.
    Much more thc and much less condensate.
    When it starts to burn, hold the flame higher or place the screens higher.

Only better than this is bong vaping with a hot air gun.
    All you need is a hot air gun with a temperature around 250 degrees and a bong bowl, that is big enough to place the gun on or in it.
    Lay 1 pipescreen on the weed and start inhalin before the gun is placed on the bowl ( or the screens could fly away ).
    I got a steinel Hl 1910 E.

Here is a link to a video.
    How To Use the VaporGenie Properly - Flame Application Tutorial - YouTube

I have to agree with the other posters. A bong is completely worth it, but your price level is too low. I have never spent less than $50 to buy a full-sized bong, and even my bubbler cost over $50.

I would suggest you set your budget closer to $75 or higher to get a high quality glass bong that you will enjoy for years. My first purchase is still my number one bong and gets used regularly, even though it is several years old.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123