Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1700 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Is a bong really worth it?

bongs are 100% worth it in my opinion, i would only ever buy a glass bong as they smoke much nicer. i would recommend a black leaf bong

2.   Advertisements

Regardless if u just got done harvesting and is looking to. Get the true definition stoned then long 5 grams at once out odd the pounds u just harvested then ud see why the long is defonetly. Worthit

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian Man
    Well, I'm contemplating buying a bong. I may go on a break to lower my tolerance, anywhere from 1 week to 1 month, and I'm thinking of saving up all that weed money to buy a bong, and my question is: is it really worth it?

I'm familiar with bongs, I've smoked out of bongs numerous times over the last couple of years, and they always perform nicely. However, I haven't smoked out of one in a while, and my tolerance has risen significantly in the last few months, so what I'm wondering is whether or not it's really worth it to spend the money. Will it get me higher than my pipe? I don't want to spend a lot of money so I'm looking at cheap bongs, anything from 6 inches to 12 inches tall is good.

One last question, would a shorter bong not perform as well as a larger one, or would I be able to get great hits nonetheless? There's a $10 bong I saw online that's gotten good reviews and is about 6 inches tall. Should I go big or go home?
    A nice glass on glass bong is nice to have at your home and is much better for you healthwise than say, a blunt of spliff. A step above that would be to get a desk or portable vaporizer and start vaping hash oil and wax.

faahkit....get a fumo pipe....love it for the buds.

Only bongs for me. Sometimes hubby will try to pull out the bowl but I'm a snob now. "Big Red", as we affectionately call her, is the only girl for me. Now, I'm new to this forum and, despite over a decade of regular smoking, I have NEVER seen a bong so fancy as was described above! I didn't realize people pimped out their bongs like others do cars! Red is just a simple 12inch glass piece. I feel neglectful now, too, because I never keep her crystal clear.

Water pipes are the best way to smoke your pot. There are basically two health risks from smoking pot and both are from the smoke and not the active chemicals. Smoke has tars/ resins and it has heat. Neither are very good for your lungs. The lungs will expel the tars/ resins over time but heat damage to your lung tissue is forever.

The water serves two purposes. First it helps to filter out some of the tars that are in the smoke. Second it cools the smoke so no heat damage to your lungs.

Vaporizers are supposed to be the best way to go. I bought one, a magic lyte box, or something like that. It's in the junk drawer now. It ran on rechargeable AA batteries. They died out too fast and the vaporizer didn't even work that good. to get a decent hit you had to heat it up so much the vapor was hot.

Without question. I prefer using a one hit bowl. You get the efficiency since you waste no smoke going up in the air, it all goes in your lungs. It is cooler too. But the best part is how stoned you get.
    If you want to try without spending huge money you can get a perfectly acceptable bong for $20-$30. Like said above 12" is a good size. For this price you get plastic but so what. It works just as well and you want to try it, right.
    [align=center]BillyBuddWiseR
    I grow for my own medical needs. I was able to go from 72 pills a day (mostly Schedule II painkillers.) down to 12 by using marijuana. I know of nobody else that uses it in my area so growing is my only way of obtaining it, especially if I want specific medical strains. MY GROW LOG HERE

[/align]

Probably not the best but I commonly use an iced tea bottle. I have this pipe/cone piece and stem which I can take apart and use as a bong. I get the stem a burn a hole about 5mm smaller than the stem, insert so it is airtight, if not cover gaps with blutac, place cone piece on stem and put water and it wanted ice. It works well.

hey I've been addicted of a bong for 2 years and since I was I have never touched a bong ago. If you want to buy one I would suggest that you only do it once in a while it trips you if you do it for everyday's use but it will get you real high for comparison to a pipe :stoned:

if you are gona buy a bong then buy a glass bong 5 mm it cant break the cheap bongs aint worth buying trust me i have had allot of bong's in thos 2 years and then i got a 5 mm and it cant break if you break it you must have droped it out from 2 flore or something DONT BUY ACRYLIC

]DONT BUY ACRYLIC

why not. everyone i know has a plastic bong shit, that's how i started out and then i moved to glass, 15 bucks american gets a decent acrylic piece that can be throw away if u have to and can be broken and transported where ever, people and there 10 arm 15 arm percolators , i LOL every time i hear about that kinda stuff, get one of these kind ,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast