Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1642 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Patient registry now open...

For what it is worth; NJ Department of Health- Medicinal Marijuana Program

All the info needed can be found at their website. First crops are said to be ready by September. Lil bit anti climatic for me, seen a few suffer and pass on since mmj was signed into law here, either way, best of luck all.
    RedLocks Reviewed by RedLocks on . Patient registry now open... For what it is worth; NJ Department of Health- Medicinal Marijuana Program All the info needed can be found at their website. First crops are said to be ready by September. Lil bit anti climatic for me, seen a few suffer and pass on since mmj was signed into law here, either way, best of luck all. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

In NJ, alternative treatment centers would have been opened by July 2011, but still the conditions of medical marijuana laws is pretty bad, Assemblyman Reed Gusciora even called for a hearing into the cause of the delays. But still, only five planned facilities have been approved, four of which still have no approved location.

Not proof positive but heard it from a "bee" that a certain Big University wanted to experiment with a grow facility but the "Fed" stated they would cut off huge federal funding rendering them essentially FUBAR!

Sic Semper Tyrannus

:s4:
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by Esteban1
    Not proof positive but heard it from a "bee" that a certain Big University wanted to experiment with a grow facility but the "Fed" stated they would cut off huge federal funding rendering them essentially FUBAR!

Sic Semper Tyrannus

:s4:
    I'm assuming Rutgers which is unfortunate since they have a great horticultural school ;(

Red, very correct. Been away for a bit & would love to reside in the Garden State but its dicey.

Sic Semper Fidelis

:wtf:

Anyone have an update on this, I heard it can take up to a year to be contacted by the dispensary?

Quote Originally Posted by TOKINGHEALSFITZ
    Anyone have an update on this, I heard it can take up to a year to be contacted by the dispensary?
    yup, in some cases people are going to die before they ever get accepted by the dispensary. A close friend of my family got accepted to the program about that long ago and is still waiting for legal meds.

Think there are 2 dispensaries for a bunch of folks & ya can't grow your own so what's the point? Moving north come spring. Fubar

:thumbsup:

Seems like there are dispensaries on every corner here in CO. Hopefully it'll pick up over there soon.

Quote Originally Posted by low_rdr
    Seems like there are dispensaries on every corner here in CO. Hopefully it'll pick up over there soon.
    except the state is only licensing something like 8 dispensaries and out of all the ones that have been approved one found a building they could operate out of. I had heard of another that got aproved but can't get a building or something. There's more to how fucked up the program is but I'll leave it at that instead of going off on a rant and lord knows I am in a ranting mood today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast