Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1336 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Extremely homemade cardboard grow (Auto Cream Caramel) - 1st grow

I previously made a topic in another area of the forum but since it's no longer outdoor I'm making a new one here.

This is my first grow and the first growroom I make... hope it's good enough, also, be reasonable since it's my first setup. Thanks

I may provide measures for the box soon.

Soil information

pH = 6
    Density (kg/m3) = 970
    Water retention capacity (WRC) = 1,6 %
    EC = 27,65 %
    Humidity = 34,5 %

- Turf
    - Fertilizer (cow shit)
    - Limestone
    - Natural Fosfate
    - Vermiculite

Water information

pH = 7

Light information

25w CFL at the top (6:00 pm - 7:00 am)
    The lovely and awesome sunlight (7:00 am - 6:00 pm)

*time may varies depending if there is sun or not
    **I may be using only sunlight or only CFL instead of both (may varies too)

[align=center]Alright let's go to the diary now.[/align]

Day 9

Day 16

Day 21
    (Applied some Epsom Salts for Mg Deficiency that I believe the plant have)

Setup pictures

soon /uploading
    maxolahird Reviewed by maxolahird on . Extremely homemade cardboard grow (Auto Cream Caramel) - 1st grow I previously made a topic in another area of the forum but since it's no longer outdoor I'm making a new one here. This is my first grow and the first growroom I make... hope it's good enough, also, be reasonable since it's my first setup. Thanks :D I may provide measures for the box soon. Soil information pH = 6 Density (kg/m3) = 970 Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

setup pictures

Yo maxolahird dont think ur goin to get much results with 1 25 watt cfl. i tried it before and the results are crap. come check out my thread cfl stealt grow the whole setup cost me under 100 euro lights and all included and i woz amazed with the results... happy growing

Quote Originally Posted by tysonjf
    Yo maxolahird dont think ur goin to get much results with 1 25 watt cfl. i tried it before and the results are crap. come check out my thread cfl stealt grow the whole setup cost me under 100 euro lights and all included and i woz amazed with the results... happy growing
    I don't think so too... I only bought the 25w because the selller told me it was equivalent to 100w incandescent... I though it was 100w then... but did some research and found out it's not. I will buy a 85w cfl, will it be enough for 1-2 plants? Does it have a high energy consumption?

Also I'm outdoor right now... taking direct sun from 6-7 am to 11 am... maybe more in the afternoon too... it's just hard to get sun where I am

all i run in my grow is 25 watt cfl aswell but the output is 130 watts each bulb. but i have 5 x 25 watt cfl in total which is the same as 650 watts which is plenty for 2 plants and cheap on eletrick plus if your growing in a small area these bulbs give off very little heat..

Quote Originally Posted by tysonjf
    all i run in my grow is 25 watt cfl aswell but the output is 130 watts each bulb. but i have 5 x 25 watt cfl in total which is the same as 650 watts which is plenty for 2 plants and cheap on eletrick plus if your growing in a small area these bulbs give off very little heat..
    will 5x 25w cfl be cheaper in eletricy bill than a single 85w one? And what are the default output for each bulb?

Also got a bad new :/ my growing was ruinned by my shitty father, he really sucks he was on my side and now is against me... I wish he wasn't my father, he really ruinned my humor and happiness I was having when growing... someday I will have my own freaking house and then finally I will feel the pleasure of growing your own smoke.

Also, it may not be all lost, I gave the plants to a friend we will see if he will take good care of it... told him a lot of stuff... whenever I see the plants again I will be posting updates, if they're dead I will request the thread to be closed.

And just to finish, right now I got a Skunk #1 feminised growing in my room but the problem is my mom lives with me so I will have to find some place to grow it... most likely guerrilla or some shit. I won't lose hope.

Peace sorry for all.
    Cya