Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1607 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Info needed

Hi all I am looking for info about clones; specifically about selling clones/how to, or if it's even possible legally. Is it something you can post on CL if you are legal OMMP? I love starting these beautiful plants, it's a shame when there are too many, I would like to sell for small amount, make them available to those needing them. Thanks for any input:thumbsup:
    Mmmgold Reviewed by Mmmgold on . Info needed Hi all :) I am looking for info about clones; specifically about selling clones/how to, or if it's even possible legally. Is it something you can post on CL if you are legal OMMP? I love starting these beautiful plants, it's a shame when there are too many, I would like to sell for small amount, make them available to those needing them. Thanks for any input:thumbsup: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Info needed

Not technically legal to sell.
    (7) A registry identification cardholder or the designated primary caregiver of the cardholder may reimburse the person responsible for a marijuana grow site for the costs of supplies and utilities associated with the production of marijuana for the registry identification cardholder. No other costs associated with the production of marijuana for the registry identification cardholder, including the cost of labor, may be reimbursed. [2005 c.822 §8; 2007 c.573 §2; 2009 c.595 §966]
    *disclaimer*
    ***With any agreement to compensate the caregiver or grower for costs associated with assisting my medical use of marijuana
    Any such compensation shall not constitute the sale of controlled substances.***