Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1654 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Making friends in cork?

Hey guys, I'm new to town in Cork city here and am up for meeting like minded folk, add me as a friend on here I guess if you want to go for a coffee! I'm a weed nerd, big into hip hop and music in general, very outgoing and socialable...I'm starting to get the feeling that is a rare quality in Cork! The scene seems very cliquey here, though I could be wrong
    Fudgefingers Reviewed by Fudgefingers on . Making friends in cork? Hey guys, I'm new to town in Cork city here and am up for meeting like minded folk, add me as a friend on here I guess if you want to go for a coffee! I'm a weed nerd, big into hip hop and music in general, very outgoing and socialable...I'm starting to get the feeling that is a rare quality in Cork! The scene seems very cliquey here, though I could be wrong Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Making friends in cork?

I live in Cork myself and I have to say its probably one of the worst places in Ireland when it comes to getting Cannabis, A bunch of rip off rats here. I was actually travelling up to Tipp to get smoke for 6 Yrs because since 06 Cork changed big time when it came to smoke.

Making friends in cork?

Hows it going out there?

Long time member but not been on for years ...

Any news?