Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1584 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Posting Illegal activity online,safe?

Hello forum

This is my first post and Il say I'm sorry in advance if this question has been asked elsewhere,but i cant seem to find it.

I'm finding this site pretty awesome,but I'm a little worried about using it...I mean couldn't some of stuff you say on here be used against you.I see alot of people saying that everything they say on here is role playing or fantasy(usually followed by a couple of smoking winking faces)and i was just wondering what the deal is.Is it real safe to put your growing activity online?
    Jointee Reviewed by Jointee on . Posting Illegal activity online,safe? Hello forum This is my first post and Il say I'm sorry in advance if this question has been asked elsewhere,but i cant seem to find it. I'm finding this site pretty awesome,but I'm a little worried about using it...I mean couldn't some of stuff you say on here be used against you.I see alot of people saying that everything they say on here is role playing or fantasy(usually followed by a couple of smoking winking faces)and i was just wondering what the deal is.Is it real safe to put your Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hey Weed Man,

I think you will be fine. I am just about to post my third grow on this site and I haven't been busted.

Just be sure the geotagging is off on your smart phone so you don't give away the longitude and latitude of your grow op.

Also, no personal chat regarding where you work, your name etc... Also, if people ask to meet you I would advise you think twice...

You could also use a proxy in Canada or somewhere if you think your IP might be spotted. But I really doubt if it will. The admin here are surely protecting whatever info they have on you.

And in reality, the people here are small, personal growers which wouldn't interest the cops. Other people here are just curious. I think there are bigger fish to fry regarding drugs.

Take care mo chara

S.L.

Nice1 S.L
    thanks for putting my mind at ease :thumbsup:

The GardaĆ* are obsessed with Cannabis so I'd strongly advise people to be careful on here as our posts would be enough for them to get a search warrant, Wasting our tax money on busting people for personal possession !!! But Yea these assholes do monitor internet traffic when it comes to Cannabis.