Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1477 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

feedback requested

Hello all. It's been awhile since I've been on this forum, but it saved me a few years ago. 6 years ago I got a job that required testing. I was a heavy partaker back then. I stopped for about 2 weeks and used the dilution method (creatine, water, aspirin and b-vitamins). I passed. Worked in that job for 6 years.

Recently, I graduated from college and had been applying for teaching jobs. I still smoked, but I wasn't as heavy as a I used to be. But, because I knew I'd be applying for teaching jobs, I stopped smoking March 1. I'd been clean since March 1 till mid July. I went to a Sublime/Cypress Hill concert mid July. I took a few hits off of a joint. That weekend I smoked a bud via my friend's one-hitter. Then, the last weekend in July I took 3 hits. I had started working at a job that didn't require testing and I had given up on getting a teaching job this school year cuz it was so far into the summer already.

July 31 I got a call for an interview. I have my 2nd interview this morning. Hopefully I get a 3rd interview and get hired. I'm not 100% positive that testing is required, but I'm assuming that it is. I'm WORRIED!! Worried that I will fail and then not get this job. Worried that I quit my current job cuz I get offered a new one then not get it cuz I fail. UGH!

I ordered up some test strips and those should be here today. I know that the dilution method worked for me in the past, but that was 6 years ago. Has anything changed since then? I was clean for almost 5 months and then smoked on a few occasions, how much do you think has gotten into my system?

ANY advice would be appreciated!! Thanks!!!
    SmokingMakesMeNormal Reviewed by SmokingMakesMeNormal on . feedback requested Hello all. It's been awhile since I've been on this forum, but it saved me a few years ago. 6 years ago I got a job that required testing. I was a heavy partaker back then. I stopped for about 2 weeks and used the dilution method (creatine, water, aspirin and b-vitamins). I passed. Worked in that job for 6 years. Recently, I graduated from college and had been applying for teaching jobs. I still smoked, but I wasn't as heavy as a I used to be. But, because I knew I'd be applying for Rating: 5
    Give me my coffee, and no one gets hurt.

...work like you don\'t need the money, love like you\'ve never been hurt, and dance like nobody\'s watching...

2.   Advertisements

feedback requested

You should be fine with some dillution.
    Also remember to use your midstream urine when filling the collection cup.
    Pee a little in the toilet
    pee 2 ounces in the cup
    then pee the rest in the toilet.
    Your first and last pee is always the dirtiest.

feedback requested

quick update... Picked up test strips from post office this morning. Tested right away, though not first urination of the day, showed up negative! not sure I'm out of the woods yet, but gives me a little more confidence as I go in for my second interview.

feedback requested

If your consistently testing negative the first urination of the day, you'll be good. Test yourself for several days, that should give you more confidence.

feedback requested

No matter what you're test strip says always use at least some dillution for the test. Your thc levels vary from day to day because of a lot of different factors so always use dillution just to increase your chances of passing.