Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1569 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Guano

I've come across a sizable amount of fresh bat guano. I know that it's very fresh, and i'm not sure how to go about making a solution?! Help please!
    Dawg56 Reviewed by Dawg56 on . Guano I've come across a sizable amount of fresh bat guano. I know that it's very fresh, and i'm not sure how to go about making a solution?! Help please! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Guano

55 g of water in a barrel. put the bat poop in a pillow case ,l weigh it down so it stays sunk in the barrel. Add a major air supply to water(PUMP IT LIKE AN AQUARIUM) and let it go for a day. although by mixing/bubbling the guano it helps make it more readily available it is still slow release and needs to be broke down as the grow progresses. Also 50 grams guano per 5l water will work fine. you can add other things to the mix like worm casings, molasses, ect. storing it after you mix it might not be a good idea as it can become anaerobic. use it or keep it on the bubbles.
    [align=center]Keep on Keepin on, it will all come together.[/align]