Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1662 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

WTF!?

Just went to see my nc connect cause my stash I brought from Missouri ran out and they told me $150 an oz of decent mids and that's the going rate. It's $70-$100 back home. Are times just tough here or what?
    Showme421 Reviewed by Showme421 on . WTF!? Just went to see my nc connect cause my stash I brought from Missouri ran out and they told me $150 an oz of decent mids and that's the going rate. It's $70-$100 back home. Are times just tough here or what? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

WTF!?

you're lucky 315 here in maine for an oz

WTF!?

My heart goes out to all my Maine tokers. Guess I'll quit my bitchin

WTF!?

Here in south Texas its 50-100 an oz

WTF!?

I hear that. Used to have to travel for work. Always found decent buds down in Texas. Got introduced to romulan down there. Oh the memories...

WTF!?

If you ever get the chance again you should go for another visit, because recently there's been a boom in quantity and quality is ALOT better then it used to be. Pretty sure you can probably get an oz for even cheaper than 50 bucs, hell me and my homie got one for 30

WTF!?

Showme421,

Do you check your replies on here? If so, get in touch.

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook