Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1662 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

whats up with the prices??????

so i just moved to va alexandria area, i was doing some research for my medicine, i came a cross a few people that told me that the prices were cheap but when they told me them it was way above normal prices who is going to pay $75 for an 8th??? and the prices just went up it doesnt make sense care to help me out and make sense of this?
    halfmexican Reviewed by halfmexican on . whats up with the prices?????? so i just moved to va alexandria area, i was doing some research for my medicine, i came a cross a few people that told me that the prices were cheap but when they told me them it was way above normal prices who is going to pay $75 for an 8th??? and the prices just went up it doesnt make sense care to help me out and make sense of this? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I wish I could help you. I am in the falls church area and am in the same boat you are. I cant even find a resource, let alone someone to tell me the prices. I have not even been lucky enough to get anything in this area besides mids.

in richmond, the going price is $50 for an 1/8th of dank, $400 for an ounce - no price cuts for volume from the people i know
    mids & dirt are dramatically less

I'm in the same boat as Rennex in Fairfax, no resources in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by cannabis-seeds
    in richmond, the going price is $50 for an 1/8th of dank, $400 for an ounce - no price cuts for volume from the people i know
    What are considered mids? I've got JD's Betty Boo with more almost ready and some EZlowryder and skunk in progress. Would these be mids? I've been out of it for about
    32 yrs.

Mids are like 2 steps below the ones with names.. You got the dank where I'm residing !

Yeah that is waaay expensive ! I think they jack up the prices because they spend money on going to a legal state to buy it and then bring it back.. but it almost seems like it would be less expensive to just go get it ourselves ya know ? and D.C. has medical mari now..

Hey its been a year. Have you found a good person? My name is Nick and I desperately seeking more "friends"

Quote Originally Posted by cannabis-seeds
    Yeah its 45 a eighth here too
    I'm in newport news vs you can get a ounce of good mid for 75 to 80 bucks here