Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1814 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Card in 2 weeks

I just got my card--2 and a half weeks actually---on my way to Ruidoso for my first legal purchase!!!!!
    pinkcar Reviewed by pinkcar on . Card in 2 weeks I just got my card--2 and a half weeks actually---on my way to Ruidoso for my first legal purchase!!!!! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Card in 2 weeks

Glad to hear the news! They can get them completed quickly if all of the information is provided to them. Heard Ruidoso had a recent harvest so you should be good. Hope you called first....unsure if they have weekend hours.

Card in 2 weeks

Called first--very nice even got a vetrens discount-----My wife went with me and sat in the room as I sampled a few products----I have been a pot smoker for 42 years and this was almost a sureal experience for me.. The dispensary is down the street from the state police office--in a parking lot with another state agency--to purchace and not have any paranoia was a first. I came to NM from Texas just a few months ago--this will never happen in Texas. Now all I need to do is get a job in this industry---Anyone need an old guy with lots of retail managment exp??

Card in 2 weeks

Now that's what I like to hear!

"Kindness & compassion are key to a happy life!"