Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1448 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

MM job in Santa Fe for the state

On reading the stste job postings. Today a clerk opening for the Medical Marijuana Dept came up. Pays $7.60 up to start. I heard that the 17th--yesterday was the last day for the person that does our cards. So I guess my application and plenty others are laying on a desk with no one working it!!!
    pinkcar Reviewed by pinkcar on . MM job in Santa Fe for the state On reading the stste job postings. Today a clerk opening for the Medical Marijuana Dept came up. Pays $7.60 up to start. I heard that the 17th--yesterday was the last day for the person that does our cards. So I guess my application and plenty others are laying on a desk with no one working it!!! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by pinkcar
    On reading the stste job postings. Today a clerk opening for the Medical Marijuana Dept came up. Pays $7.60 up to start. I heard that the 17th--yesterday was the last day for the person that does our cards. So I guess my application and plenty others are laying on a desk with no one working it!!!
    Hey, Pinkcar
    I pray that is not true because mine is still up there too!!! They were supposed to be hiring 7 full time employees with the money the LNPPs paid to DOH back in December. There will be another huge influx of cash this December (twice last year's number). They better hire 7 more. Wait - I just noticed - 10-cents per hour higher than minimum wage (or is that minimum wage in Santa Fe?)?????? OMG - the LNPPs paid in $270,000 and will pay another $540,000 (providing they all renew) December 1st and they are advertising the positions @ minimum wage?????

Back on subject....DOH has 30 days to respond to a patient. If you do not hear from them within that time frame, contact them. If you are in Santa Fe or have reason to be....go in person. I have heard of many patients getting their card same day.

Good luck!

Good idea --a trip to Santa Fe if I don't hear in 30--I know how the state works--my wife works for them. The job posting is true--If I lived in Santa Fe I would apply-I don't make sh^# now--LOL

There are more jobs posted with the cannabis division--even the directors spot---wish I lived in Santa fe--

It would be nice if they would hire people that would stick around.

one of the jobs is---THE PRODUCER INSPECTOR--another title actually, but what a job!!!

Program Manager is less than $40/hour. At $40/hour = $83,000 annual salary; plus benefits, cost is less than $100,000 per year. Nice to see they are at least using the producer's relicensing fees effectively. Saw the clerk rates and think they are too low for the amount of money that was paid last December. Double last year's amount will be paid this year unless more drop out.

I've decided I'm going to try and get a job in the MM industry. I have a few years to go until retirement--and I have many years of managment and retail exp. Wife works for the state so I understand how they work. I see this as a growing thing here in NM, both in the state end of it and with the producers end too.Any producers need an employee???

Good Luck P.S. the employees at DOH were all let go they were temporary so they let them go. So they could fill the jobs as full time permanent the employees that were there were able to apply for those jobs.