Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1618 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

St. Catharines / Niagara Region - Doctors

Hey all,

Just a quick note to say hi. Not sure if anyone is able to help me on here or not. I am looking for a pot friendly doctor in this area and seem to be having a really hard time finding one. Any information you maybe able to help with would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Doug
    DougShannon73 Reviewed by DougShannon73 on . St. Catharines / Niagara Region - Doctors Hey all, Just a quick note to say hi. Not sure if anyone is able to help me on here or not. I am looking for a pot friendly doctor in this area and seem to be having a really hard time finding one. Any information you maybe able to help with would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Doug Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DougShannon73
    Hey all,

Just a quick note to say hi. Not sure if anyone is able to help me on here or not. I am looking for a pot friendly doctor in this area and seem to be having a really hard time finding one. Any information you maybe able to help with would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Doug
    i also am looking for a LICENSEING DOCTOR in which ever area around TORONTO LONDON KITCHENER or any areas anyone knows where to find one i have asked my doctor who is one of the many who choose not to prescribe or refer you to one who does. I also think it shouldn't be this damn hard to find a doctor as it's not a problem getting the forms online from ontgov.ca yet you don't get a list of prescribing doctors WTF?? We just can't win

THANKS IF YOU CAN HELP

In the Niagara region in Fort Erie there are 2 DRs singing forms,DR Marchi & DR Henry,their @ 238 Bertie st fort erie hope im allowed to post this
    GOOD LUCK